Chapter 30: Plan

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

*THUD*

Slamming the door harshly, you made sure that everyone heard it. Fuming in anger, not even knowing the reason behind it, you just paced back and forth in your room.

"Argh!!! Why am I being so worked up? It's not like she came here everyday." You self talk while still pacing here and there. You couldn't understand that what made you so mad. The fact that she came here to meet Jimin or that she behave rudely with you. Whatever it was, you were surely pissed.

"F*ck this. I'm not gonna talk with him. How dare he to leave me alone?" You huffed angrily pouting and sitting on your bed. You felt a slight cramp in your stomach making you groan. "Uh.....What?" You held your stomach while groaning in pain. "Is it....?" You looked at the calendar and yes you were right. It was your monthly date. "Seriously?" You glared at the calender as if it was their fault until another cramp hit you making you groan and get up. You went to the bathroom while cursing everything that came in your mind. Your mood swings taking the best of you.

In The Hall -

"Relax hyung. Just tell me how was my performance?"

Jin stared at Jimin with buffle expression. "W-What...?" He eyed Jimin confusingly while Jimin couldn't help but chuckle at his hyung's reaction. "Oh God, hyung. You're so cute." He laugh out loud but stopped by a groan. "Ouch!! Hyung....?" Jin flicked his head making Jimin groan and looked at him. "Stop playing around and tell me the real thing." Jin demanded while sitting in front of Jimin with a serious look as Jimin also straighten his posture. "Actually hyung....it was a plan." Jimin looked here and there making sure that no one is around. "What plan?"

Jimin explained everything to Jin that have happened until now with him and you. Jin was shocked after hearing about Jasmin. "I can't believe she can step this low." Jin shook his head while Jimin nodded at his words. "Hm. That's why me and Taehyung decided to go with this plan. She wanted me and Taehyung to fight and get seperated, so we did. Now her next target will be Y/N. She will try to manipulate me against Y/N if I'm not wrong." Jimin stared at nothing while trying to figure out Jasmin's next move, while hearing your name Jin stiffen. He remembered your pissed expression and weird behaviour.

"Uh, Jimin." Jimin looked up hearing his name but frowned looking at Jin's expressions. "What happened hyung? Why are you pale?" He placed his hand on Jin's forehead but he was normal. "You don't even have a fever." "Um... actually.... I think you should not.....meet Y/N." Jimin was thinking about seeing you but hearing Jin he made a confused expression. "Why?" He asked while staring at him which made Jin chuckle in nervousness. "Actually, she's being a little weird today." Jin's statement made Jimin even more confuse. "Hyung, I can't understand what you're trying to say? Is Y/N ok? Something happen?" Jin shook his head left to right. "Everything is fine. It's just she's kind of pissed today. I mean the way she talk with Jasmin, if I wasn't there, I'm sure she have choked her." Jimin was stunned looking at Jin's terrified expression as he looked towards the stairs. "I.....think I should see her." Jimin mumble while standing up while limping. "Isn't it fake?" Jin pointed towards his injured leg which made Jimin chuckle sarcastically. "'It needs to look realistic.'  That's what Taehyung said before hitting me." Jin chortled making Jimin glared at him. "I just know that he took advantage of my situation to take revenge for throwing him in water back in training centre." Jimin mumble while walking away leaving Jin behind. "God, save him." Jin prayed for him while staring at him limping towards your room.

Jimin's POV.-

Slowly opening the door of her room, I peeked inside to see her curled up figure inside the sheets. She was sleeping soundly while a cute pout formed on her lips. I smiled to myself before walking in and sitting beside her. As I caressed her forehead, I noticed the pain killers placed on her night stand. Wait, is she on her periods? I thought while turning on my phone to check and yes I was correct. I sighed looking at her. I see why were you so much worked up today. "She must have missed me." I felt bad to leave her alone. I pecked her forehead and decided to get freshed and cuddle her. She'll feel happy after waking up. I came back after getting fresh and changing my clothes. Getting under the sheets with her, I scooped her little figure in my arms making her mumble something. I chuckled pecking her lips making her smile in her sleep and snuggle in my chest. I caressed her tummy to sooth her cramps. "Sleep well princess." I whispered and drifted to sleep with her.

Taehyung's POV.-

Ugh....it was hectic. I walked inside my house as a maid came towards me with a glass of water. I gulped it down in one go before plopping my tired body on the couch. I messaged my temple, but I had a little cut on my forehead which made me hiss. Did I hit him too much? Nah!!! He deserves for pulling that horrible prank on me back then. I shook my head while resting it on the sofa and closing my eyes. "Sir, would you like to eat something?" Someone asked me which made me groan but I tried not to shout. "No. Don't disturb me." I coldly stated while still keeping my eyes closed. But then suddenly her thought came in my mind.

"Wait, did she ate?" I asked pointing towards my bedroom as the maid nodded. "Yes sir. After she woke up, she took a bath and then I feed her the breakfast. At first she was refusing but I told her that it was your orders so she ate. She was asking for you sir." I smile a little but cover it up before nodding at the maid as she left. "I should check up on her." I stood up before walking towards my room. I was about to knock on the door when I heard a muffle noise coming from inside. I stood there contemplating whether should I knock or not but my eyes widen after hearing muffle sobs. I gripped the door knob before twisting it and opening the door. I walk in to see it was empty. But I heard her crying. I look around the room and again heard the sobs. It was coming from behind the couch. I slowly walk towards it and peeked behind to see her sitting on the floor while burying her face in her knees as she sobbed softly. I sighed walking closer to her and sitting beside her. I caressed her heirs trying not to scare her as she flinch a little.

"Sweetie."

________________✨_______________

Pray for Jimin 😅

Comment for the next part 💜