Chapter 4 : "Princess..."

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

_______________✨________________

"Y/N? What happened to her?" Jimin's voice was full of worry.

"I don't know what happened. She have locked herself in the bathroom. We're trying but she's not opening the door." Until the maid finished speaking, Jimin was already out of the room. He hurriedly went to your room just to see some maid trying to convince you to open the door.

Pushing away everyone Jimin stood infront of the bathroom door. Knocking softly. He tried to sound calm. "Y/N?? Are you there? Please open the door." He heard the faint sobs behind the door as unknowingly his heart clench. You sniffled before your voice barely came out. "M-Min..." "Yes Y/N, I'm here. Please open the door. Are you okay?" You again sniffled as uptill now Jimin understood that you have cried a lot. "Y/N please don't cry and open the door. Or at least tell me what happened?"

Jimin was getting more worried with every passing second. What if something happen to her? Jimin tried to stay calm but he was hella worried and it was clearly visible through his voice.

"Min, I'm scared." Jimin's heart beat quickened at your words as he got more worried. Looking back at the maids he motion them to leave them alone as all the maids walk out with worried expressions. Jimin took a deep breath to calm his racing heart.

"Princess..." His voice was so soft and smoothing which will easily melt the rock ice. He sounded so much concern yet so affectionate. You heard his voice specially the name he called you which remind you the most beautiful memories of your life.

Flashback-

"Princess..." Your father called you while peaking in your playhouse. You look up from your knees and saw him looking at you with soft eyes. You looked away trying not melt easily at his attempts. "Oh. Is my princess angry at me. I'm so sorry dear. I tried to finish the meeting as soon as possible, but you know that client was so stubborn. Then you know what I did?" Your father's words made you curious as you looked at him with your big doe eyes waiting for him to continue. He chuckled at your cute little features before pulling close and making you sit on his lap.

"What did you do appa?" You asked being curious.  "I told him, if he doesn't finished the meeting soon, then I'll punish him really hard that he won't be even able to recognise himself." You giggle at your fathers word making his heart melt. He admire his cute little princess which is a perfect copy of her mother.  "And then I came to see my princess and also brought this!!" He exclaimed while showing you your favourite chocolate making your eyes shine. You snatch it from him before smiling widely. "Thank you appa!!! I love you so much." He just smile with you hugging you close. "I love you too princess."

Present-

"Princess please open the door. You're making me worried." You snap out from your thoughts when you heard Jimin's voice calling out for you desperately. You slowly stood up from the ground and wiped your face with your long sleeves. You slowly walk towards the door and grip the handle still contemplating whether to open it or not.

On the other side Jimin's soul was ready to leave his body as he decided to call his father after trying one last time. "Y/N..." His voice was weak yet so pleading. You took a deep breath and opened the door with a click sound making him look up only to see you standing in the door clutching your dress while your head hung low. He didn't wasted a second to pull you into him. First time in this two years be have been this close to you. He literally crushed you in his arms. "God Y/N. Why did you do this? You know how worried I was? What were you doing? And why are you crying? Is something wrong? Are you hurt?"

Your grip tighten around him as he understood that you're still scared. He softly caressed your head before pulling away from the hug. He saw your tear stained cheeks, red nose and puffy eyes. Oh, how much his heart clenched seeing you like this. His thumb smoothly glide on your cheeks giving you a lot of comfort. He planted a soft kiss on your temple as you closed your eyes melting in his touch. After some time when he notice you've relaxed and stopped crying he made you looked at him.

Your heart flutter when you saw him looking at you with so much emotions in his eyes, but the coldness were nowhere to seen. You felt an unknown feeling rising in your stomach as your body felt goosebumps. "Now tell me what happened? Why were you crying?" You snapped out from your thoughts as you looked at him waiting for your answer. "I-It's..." You look down not knowing how to tell him. "It's okay. You can tell me." You didn't know how to react as you just stare at the ground. Jimin noticed the hesitation in your voice as he looked here and there to see if it could help. And it did. He found the bathroom floor stained with bl*od. His eyes widen as he again looked back at you. "Y/N, are hurt?" He asked trying to examine you as you shook your head in denial. "I'm not hurt. It's my....p-peri-iods...."

You closed your eyes feeling embarrassed as he shook his head in disbelieve. "Princess. You don't need to be embarrassed. It's natural. Why didn't you tell someone. At least aunty. She should've help you."  You bite your lips trying to control your sobs. "I was scared..." Jimin knew that you'll cry if he talk more. He just nodded in understanding and again hug you on last time. He made you sit in the bathroom before going out and telling the maid to help you. He also asked them to cook your favourite food.

After getting fresh with the help of maids, she told you everything related to periods as it's your first time. She even told you how to take care of yourself. Coming out from the room a maid gave you Jimin's clothes. "Sir asked you to wear this." She bowed and left as you smile thinking everything that happened. "His so sweet." You thought and got comfortable in his clothes.

Next few days Jimin literally pampered you with so much care affection and love? Maybe. You both were to dump to understand the unknown feeling raising in your hearts. You liked his company same goes to him. It will be an understatement that you both became an inseparable part of each others life.

After few day-

You were rolling on the sofa being all bored. You just finished your tuition. You have a personal tutor so you don't need to go out of the mansion. Security.

You flipped here and there but nothing work as you were too bore. Suddenly you heard a voice and saw Jimin entering the hall. He just came back from his school. "Min!!!" You exclaimed excitedly and ran in his arms making him stumble a little. "Woah, calm down princess. Why so hype up today, huh?" He asked while pecking your temple as it becomes his daily habit. You blushed a little at his actions. "Nothing. I'm just bored. Can we go out, please?" You asked in pleading tone only for him to shook his head. "No Y/N. It's not safe outside for you. And appa is also not home. So, no." He spoke while walking in the hall and dropping his backpack. A sad pout formed on your lips as he saw how tears gathered in your eyes making him sight. He walk towards you before taking you in his embrace. "Try to understand princess. It's not safe." He tried to convince you only for you to look at him with puppy eyes. His only weakness.

"Not them, Y/N." He tried to move away but you held him close. "Please...." Jimin sighted and you know you won. You jump out from his embrace. "Yay.... I'll just get ready quickly." You announced before disappearing in your room making the poor boy smiled in his defeat. "I just hope it doesn't creat a problem."

Unknown POV. -

"Sir!! We found her."

"Where?"

"She's going to the XXX park."

"Great. Get ready. I'll get her today no matter what. Just wait for me dear."

_________________✨______________

What will happen?

Will Jimin be able to save Y/N?

It's a little lengthy. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy it. Comment for the next part.