Chapter 19: Needy🔞

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

*Mature Content*

Taehyung's POV.-

Something is not right. The way Y/N suddenly got sick made no sense. After Jimin left with Y/N, I noticed Jasmin's weird behaviour. She smile towards Jimin only until he was out of her sight. Then she just gave me a kind of forced smile and left somewhere. I thought of following her but a tug on my sleeves made me look back.

I turned around to see two doe eyes staring at me with fear and worry. My heart raced up immediately as Eunji was still holding my sleeves. I intertwined our hands before giving her a soft reassuring smile. "Let's go." I decided to ignore Jasmin for now as I have to drop Eunji home. As we walk through the club, which was now less crowded, I noticed a waiter staring at our way and when I caught him he immediately looked away and gulped.

Wait, isn't he the one who served us drinks.

My guts were telling me that he have something to do with Y/N's condition. I walk out of the club and made Eunji sit in the car. "Wait for me. I'll be back in 5 minutes." She nodded hesitantly and I walk back into club.

Jimin's POV.-

I was driving Y/N back home. She was whimpering the whole ride. Her whole body was sweating and she was clutching my hand tightly while whispering some unnoticeable words. She was worrying me so much. As soon as I parked the car in driveway, I hoped out of the car and ran towards her side. Scooping her in my arms, I carefully walk inside as the guards open the door for us.

"Min." She whisper again making me look at her with concern. "Yes princess." I put her down on my bed and caressed her cheeks which were flushed red. She stared at me with her half open eyes as I could feel myself drowning in her chocolatey orbs. As she pulled me closer and our lips were just about to touch, my phone's ringing made me startled as I groan lowly. What are you thinking Jimin. She's sick. I scolded myself while taking out my phone and I looked at the ID. "Taehyung?" I mumble before answering the call. "What is it Tae? Why are you-" "Y/N is under the effect of Viagra." He cut me off making my eyes widen. "What?" I looked down at her again and saw her struggling to breath, her hands clutching her dress while her thighs clentching and rubbing on each other. Sh*t. How come I didn't noticed."

"How?" I asked as anger rushed through my veins looking at my princess struggling through pain. I heard Tae sighing on the line before he spoke. "I'll tell you that later. For now take care of her." His words made my anger to die down as I stared at her whimpering figure. I hummed before cutting the call. I tried to get up to bring a wet towel so I can clean her hot body, but Y/N gripped my shirt tightly pulling me down over her. "Min, it's hurting." Few tears leaving her eyes as her lips quiver. I peck her forehead gently holding her hand. "It's ok baby. You'll be fine." I whisper softly and kiss her lips but to my surprise she moved her lips more aggressively against mine. Looks like the viagra still have a strong effect on her. Obviously she won't be calming down through this heat until she releases.

She deepen the kiss as her hands slipped through my heirs. Her actions tempting me even more but I have to control myself. I can't loose my control. I broke the kiss making her whine. I chuckled seeing her looking hot and cute at the same time. "Baby, wait. You need to calm down." I tried to remove her grip but that was in vain. She was constantly pulling me into her. "Min please. I feel weird. I want you to touch me." Oh god, did she even know the effect her words have on me. I could feel my pants tightening.

No no no no. I can't let this happen. Not when she's not in her senses. But I need to help her. Her body is in need. What should I do? I was thinking when she pushed my hand, which was on her stomach, down until I was touching her lower abdomen. She let out a low moan when my hand brushed against her clothed part. Her sensible moans were turning me on even me. I slowly applied a little pressure on her cl*t as she arched her back while holding my wrist tightly. I bend down to capture her lusious lips in a passionate kiss as I kept caressing her clothed core making her moan in the kiss. Her lips parted making me taste her whole mouth as her grip tighten on my wrist. Her hips moving with the rhythm of my hands making me groan. She was making me needy too. I pecked her lips before leaving them all red and swollen. Her uneven breathings echoing in the room as her chest heave up and down.

I know she's not gonna hate me for this but I still need her consent. "Princess, is it ok if I help you?" I asked her as she looked at me with her hooded eyes. "I trust you min."she mumbled before pecking my cheeks causing me to smile and peck her temple.

On the other hand,

"What a great plan you had." Eric sarcastically chuckled and clapped his hands causing the girl's anger to raise. She threw all the stuff on the table while screaming on top of her lungs.

"Ahhhh!!!!! WHY CAN'T HE JUST LOOK AT ME INSTEAD OF THAT B*TCH?"

Her words made Eric scoff. "Huh, do you really think that's possible?"

That somehow triggered her even more as she looked at him with bloodshot eyes.

"Don't challenge me. If I want something, then I get it. No matter what."

________________✨_______________

Ahem, is it ok if I say I'm confuse? Cause I am. 🙂 Are you guys too? 

And I think it's kinda clear who's the 'GIRL' is 😁

Comment for the next part ❤️