Chapter 47: Sweet moments

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Jimin's POV. -

I sighed for the 100th times looking at the TV screen blankly. There was some random movie playing where the male lead was on his last breath while the female was bowling her eyes out. I turned my head to the side to see Y/N wipping her tears with tissue as she sniffle with a pout. Seriously? This is not what I meant when I agreed for a movie date. I throw my head back trying to stay calm.

"Baby, I think we should watch something else." I said making her stop her actions to give me a look. "What?" I asked when her eyes lingered on my face for more than a second. "Why?" She asked back making me look at the screen. "Because it's making you cry." I raised my hand and wipe off the fresh tear from her cheek making her stared at me but then she broke into a beautiful smile. "Aww, Minie!! It's fine. The story is good." She said hugging my waist and placing her head on my chest making me smile too. I caressed her heirs as she was again engaged in the movie.

Another heart breaking scene and she started to sob. I couldn't handle it anymore. "Ok that's enough. Let's watch something funny." I said pausing the movie as she whined loudly. "NO!!!" She snatched the remote from me and clutched it near her chest while giving me angry bird looks. "That's not working on me." I shook my head and held her hands pulling her on my lap and removing her grip from the remote. I started to search for romantic movie while my little angry bird was sulking sitting on my lap. I chuckle looking at her big pout and folded arms.

"I wanted to watch that." She mumble while huffing which made me chortle. "Yeah sure. You were crying historically only by watching a movie. I can't guess what'll happen if something like this really happens with us." I shook my head while looking at the screen. I felt her stopped moving as she sat there silently. I firstly ignored it, but when she didn't said or did anything for a long minute, I turn my head to look at her. She was looking down while clutching her dress making me worried. I held her chin trying to look at her face. "What happened princess?" She didn't budge which made me force her to look up and my heart dropped looking at her eyes pooling with tears. "Hey, why are you crying?" I softly cupped her cheeks and caressed her skin with my thumb causing her to let out a small sob. Her tears roll down one by one as she again started to cry. But this time with her big eyes showing the fear. "Shh. Calm down. Tell me what happened? Do you want me to play back the previous movie?" I know it's not the reason why she's crying but still I asked her. She shook her head while wipping her nose with her sleeves and looking at me with her flushed face. 

"Yo-u won't lea-ve me like t-hat right?" She asked while hiccuping and my eyes soften looking at her expressions. She was afraid. Afraid of loosing me. I hugged her tightly making her grip my shoulders and burry her face in my neck as she let her tears fall. I caressed her back up and down whispering sweet words to her. "Why do you think I'll do something like that. I can never ever leave you my love. You'll always be with me." I kissed the side of her head and let go of her waist. She was still closely sticking to me while fiddling with my shirt. She look up through her wet lashes making my heart skip a beat.

"Promise?" She asked with her tiniest voice as I giggle at her cuteness. "Promise." I whisper decreasing the distance between us. I placed my lips on hers giving her soft yet firm kiss. Her lips twitched upwards when I lightly sucked on her lips and her lips moved with mine. My hand went to her back, sliding inside her top. Her lips parted with a moan escaping from them which give me a chance to slip my tongue inside her mouth. Our tongues brushed against each other and with every passing second, the heat between us increased.  She was getting breathless, so was I. But I was in no mood to let her go. She pushed my shoulder making me let go of her lips as she pant heavily. Her eyes were closed and cheeks were red. I was loosing my mind looking at her heir strand falling on her face.

"It's so hard to control myself when you're like this." I whispered before taking her for another passionate kiss as she also responded with the same desperation. I lift her lightly and made her laid on the mattress while sucking on her bottom lip while she nibble on my upper one. My one hand caressed her waist curves while other one was on her cheek. I was going insane with her alluring scent and I know I couldn't be able to hold myself back if I didn't stop now. I placed a long peck on her lip before detaching them. Resting my forehead on hers, I kept my eyes close feeling her body pressed against mine.

"Should we...?" I asked hesitantly trying not to make her uncomfortable. Opening my eyes, I found her staring at me with so much love and affection. It made my heart swell with happiness knowing that it's not one-sided. She wants me as much as I do. She loves me as much as I do. I nuzzle my nose in her cheek making her giggle. But our sweet moment broke with her stomach growling. I looked at her face as she shut her eyes close with embarrassment as I just laugh at her cute face. "I think we should eat something first." I said making her even more red. I sat up, pulling her too. She looked at me with her dou eyes before we both burst into giggles. "Let's go." she held my hand taking me towards the kitchen while I just followed her with a tender smile.

It doesn't matter if we are physically close or not. Her smile, her happiness and her safety is all I want. She's my that little star which lights my day in the darkest night. And I promised myself to keep it shining until my last breath.

________________✨_______________

I'll be giving double updates today. 😃
(Sorry. You guys have to wait for the smut. Hehee😁)

Comment for the next part 💜