Chapter 62: Paris💞

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

*The pictures are just for reference. It can be different in your imagination.*

Author's POV. -

Throughout the whole flight and after getting out of the airport, you were just giggling and being excited. Eunji also joined you to made sceneries of all the things you guys going to do in paris. It was like a big wish of yours coming true.

As soon as you came out from the airport, you pulled out your phone and took atleast hundreds of pictures of the surrounding. Some with Eunji and some of yourself. Jimin and Taehyung was busy to book a car for them to go to the hotel they made a reservations of. "Come one girls. Let's go." Taehyung yelled as the cab arrived and you and Eunji turned towards him before walking towards them.

You took a seat at the backseat as Jimin was seated there and Taehyung, who was driving looked at Eunji who was standing there looking at you. "What are you waiting for? Get in." Taehyung opened the door for her as she hesitantly sat inside. After everyone took seat, Taehyung started the engine and drove towards the hotel.

As they all reach the hotel, your excitement turned into jetlag. You kept your head on Jimin's shoulder and closed your eyes. Jimin lightly nudged you to wake you up as you squinted your eyes. "Wake up princess." You opened your eyes for few seconds and again closed them. Jimin chuckle knowing that now he need to carry you to the room.

Eunji went ahead with Taehyung as he took the room keys from the receptionist. He saw Jimin carrying you bridal style and chuckle. "Looking at her excitement, I thought she'll take the whole building on her head." Jimin smiled and shook his head. "Maybe after taking a power nap. Will you help me with the room?" Taehyung nodded and went to the lift. Eunji followed Jimin who had you snuggling in his embrace. As he reach your shared room, Taehyung walk out. "I've kept the keys on table. Let's meet for lunch after an hour." Jimin hummed and went inside the room while Eunji stood there blinking her eyes looking at Taehyung.

As Taehyung turned, his eyes landed on Eunji's figure standing near the door. "Let's go to our room." Taehyung waved the keys in front of her and walk passed her expecting her to follow him but instead she stood stiff on her place. "O-ur...?" She hesitantly turned around to find Taehyung looking at her with raised eyebrows. "Our." He shrugged his shoulders and started to walk again but this time with a little smile. Eunji stared at his walking figure for few seconds before hurriedly following him behind.

Jimin's POV. -

I walk inside the lavishing room and smile in satisfaction. This is the exact how I wanted it to be. I placed Y/N on the bed which was placed near the window. The Eiffel Tower was visible from here. My eyes took a glanced at the it before they went back to Y/N's sleeping face. She looked so innocent and cute while sleeping that I felt like showering her with kisses. But that will wake her up so I kept that plan for later. After removing her shoes and accessories and tucking her under the sheets, I opened my bag and took some comfy clothes and went to freshen up.