Chapter 45: Help

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV. -

"Didn't I told you not come inside the mansion like this?" Taehyung growled at the guard who had his head down. "Sorry sir. But it was important." The guard mumble trying not anger his already angry boss more. Taehyung sighed and caressed his forehead. "What is it?"

"Sir, he's unconscious for past few hours." The guard pointed towards the basement door making Taehyung to glanced towards it. "We're afraid he might...di-e." Taehyung looked at the guard with fierce gaze. "That shouldn't be your concern. Just do as I said." Ordering the guard, Taehyung left from there while the guard stood there shivering in fear.

Time Skip-

"How long is he going to take?" You mumble while staring at nothing as the pout on your lips grew wider. It's been 2 hours since Taehyung called someone and told you that Jimin will come. But you were so impatient that these 2 hours felt like 2 years to you. Another sigh left your mouth as you whine while fiddling with your fingers. Eunji who sat beside you was looking at you with 'I'm so done' look. "You look like a love sick puppy." She said making you to look at her. You made a fake angry expression and throw the pillow beside you at her.

"Ouch!! What? Did I said something wrong?" She argued throwing the pillow back at you. "What do you mean?" You asked while pushing the pillow on your lap. "You weren't like this before." She stated causing you to went back in time.

She's right. I was never so desperate before. Is it because now I'm sure about my feelings? I can't live a moment without Jimin. Or more like I don't want to live a moment without him. My heart always yarns for him.

"Is that bad?" You mumble out loudly without your knowledge making Eunji to smile. "Not at all. Not until it turns into an obsession." You looked at her and smile while throwing the pillow back at her. You both giggle while messing with each other until a voice interrupt you. "Is this why you both wanted to meet each other?" You both stopped laughing and looked at Taehyung who has his hands folded on his chest as he glared at you both. You chuckle nervously looking around the mess you created. "Hehe. We were just..." You looked towards Eunji who was already staring at you. "You both are same." Taehyung chuckle making you look at him for a second before you again started to laugh. "That's right." You playfully hit Eunji's shoulder making her whine and hit you back.

"Oppa!! How long will he take?" You asked standing on your feet. "I really don't know Y/Nie. But don't worry. He'll come definately." He assured you while patting your head as you sigh defeatedly. "Fine. I'll take a nap then." You told Eunji as she nodded her head before you disappeared from their sigh. Eunji's eyes went to Taehyung who wasn't looking at her and she thought of going to her room too. Obviously she don't want to embarrass herself more after what happened in the morning. She took slow steps in an attempt to walk away but her little plan failed when she heard Taehyung clearing his throat.

"Ahem. Where're you going?" He asked with raised eyebrows as she sigh and turned to look at him. His intimate gaze were enough for her to feel her legs numbing. "In the room." She pointed towards the room with her little fingers. He suddenly walk towards her and held her hand catching her off guard. "I need your help. Hope you don't mind." "H-elp...?" Before she could proceed his words she was already walking with him as he lead her towards his room.

Eunji's POV. -

Standing in front of the room, he motioned me to walk inside. I confusedly looked at him before stepping further and entering the room. He followed me inside and my eyes landed on the bags placed on the bed. "It's for you." I heard him saying which made me snap my head towards him with wide eyes. He chuckle maybe due to my aggressive reaction. I blink my eyes multiple times looking at the load of bags in front of me. "If you need something more, just tell me." He said while taking a seat on the couch while I was still processing. "That's enough. More than enough." I mumble while slowly reaching to hold a bag. I peek inside to see a piece of clothe. My eyes crashed in confusion as I removed it form the bag and held it in front of me.

Wait, it's the same dress I was looking on the iPad. I shuffle around the bags and found all the same dresses I saw on the shopping site. Even that beautiful knee length frock. There were some more dresses which I didn't saw. I looked at Taehyung who was staring at me with a little smile on his lips. My cheeks burns everytime he looks at me like this. "H-ow did you...?" I shoved the dress back inside the bag and placed it on the bed as it was. He got up from his place and walk to where I was standing. "Don't you like it?" He asked while looking at me causing me to gulp. "It's too expensive." I said looking down. "Well. I warned you, didn't I?" He shrugged his shoulders as if it's nothing. But it's really a big deal for me. "Taehyung-shi, I c-an't take th-is." I tried not to disappoint him but I'm sure he'll. I glanced at him as he stared at me. My heart beat raised with every passing second. The silence was bugging me. "Choose any one you like and be ready at 6." He said ignoring my words. I didn't know how to react. "Why?" He smile when my eyes mate his. "We're going out." He simply stated and started to walk making me anxious. "I can't come with you." My voice was loud and clear without any hesitation and I wonder why it doesn't sound the same when I'm having any normal conversation with him.

He stopped and turned to look at me. His face had a different expression which I've never seen before. Is he.... pouting? My eyes didn't intended to move from his face. He was literally looking like a baby. I controlled myself from gawking at him. "Yeah right. No one wants to help me when I'm in need. What a fair life. I just wanted you to accompany me for the dinner, but... Anyways it's fine. You don't need to come." Is he trying to make me feel guilt? My eyes narrow as he blabber something and turned to leave.

Author's POV. -

"Wait!!" Eunji's voice echoed in the room making Taehyung halt in his steps as a small smirk plastered on his face. After a long pause, she finally said what he expected. "Fine. I'll come with you." He smile before looking at her. "Really? Thak you so much." Taehyung's lips twitched upwards as he walk towards Eunji and pinched her cheeks. "You're so sweet." Eunji was flustered by his acts as she just look down trying to calm her racing heart.

Sorry sweetheart. But this was the only way to convince you to come with me. Taehyung thought while looking at the flustered face of Eunji.

Jimin's POV. -

I was sitting in my office, working on some files. I tried to keep my whole attention on the work but Y/N's thought was bugging me. I know she's safe and happy. But still having a habit of seeing her every morning and night didn't let me sit peacefully. I sighed trying to concentrate on the work but the door of my office open causing me to look up. Oh God. Save me.

"Hi Jimin. I-" Jasmin entered my office with a bright smile but her words and actions halted when another figure barge in my office.

"Sir. There's an emergency."

________________✨_______________

Taehyung being the rich sugar daddy. 😎

Any guesses what happens next?

Comment for the next part 💜