Chapter 25: Trap 2

Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV.-

Jimin entered your room and saw you sitting on the bed still in your uniform. His eyebrows furrowed looking at your uneasy expression. He walk towards you and took a seat beside you before taking your small hands in his. Your chain of thoughts broke as you looked at him. "What was she doing here?" You asked while turning towards him. Jimin chuckle looking at you. "To have some business talk. But why are you so tense? Something bothering you?" He asked caressing your cheek as you closed eyes feeling the warmth of his touch. You sigh thinking about the cause of your worries. "Eunji is not attending the school. I'm worried for her." Jimin gave you small smile. "It's ok. She must be fine." He tried to reassure you but you shook your head vigorously. "No Minie. It's not fine. Her brother..." Your voice laced with worry making Jimin frown. "What about her brother?"

After you explain everything to him, you saw how his expressions were a little furious. You squizzed his hands which were holding yours making him glance at you. "Minie..." Your voice quiver as he hug you. "Don't worry princess. Nothing will happen to her." He patted your head while you snuggle in his embrace.

Jimin sat on his office chair while thinking about Jasmin. He was very well aware that she's trying to seperate him from the most important people in his life. But the main motive behind her plans is still not clear to him. Is it all just for me? Or she have any other intentions? Jimin messed his heirs while thinking about those things when his phone rang. He took a deep breath before answering the call.

"Jimin, why did you messaged me to call you?" He heard Taehyung's voice from the other side. "Taehyung, I have a work for you." Taehyung hum asking Jimin to continue. "But make sure you're not being watched."

Time Skip-
(At Eunji's place.)

The house was dark and cold as the only source of light was the little gap between the window which allowed the sunlight to enter the room. The fragile figure of Eunji laid on the floor as she shiver with coldness and curled in a ball trying to keep herself warm. The shaky breath leaving her lips when the door of her room burst open. She know who it is as she heard the footsteps approaching her.

"What's my little sister doing?" He asked while crouching in front of her and moving her heirs away from her face. Her eyes struggle to open due to the sudden brightness in the room. She struggled a little but sat on the floor looking down as her body ached due to tiredness. "Are you tired, little one?" He smirk before running his finger through the scar on her cheek making her whimper. He kept his actions soft before harshly gripping her cheeks causing her to yelp. "Stop being so fragile. Get ready before my friends come over." He spat angrily before throwing her on the floor again. She just kept sobbing silently before gathering her strength and getting up to do what he told her.

Entering the kitchen, she stumble at every step but didn't let herself fall.  She struggled to stand as her visions were blurry but thinking that if she didn't complete her task what will Seyung do, she tried to finish the cooking. While Seyung, who was sitting in the hall while watching TV, groan after hearing the doorbell. "Why are they so early? I told them to come at night." He got up from his seat and walk towards the door mumbling to himself. He opened the door with a wicked smile on his face, but it faded as soon as he saw the person standing at his door. Non other than Kim Taehyung

"Who are you?" He asked with pale face already being afraid of the cold aura of Taehyung. "You don't need to know that." Seyung got pushed by the male as he walked inside the house without caring about the shouting of the house owner. "Hey, how can you just barge in someone's house like that?" Seyung raised his voice a little causing Taehyung to stop and turned towards Seyung whose voice immediately died down in his throat looking at the cold and sharp eyes staring at him intensely. Seyung gulp hard as Taehyung took few steps toward him making him walk backwards. "I-I mea-an..." He was sweating badly making Taehyung chuckle. "I don't like to repeat myself. So it's better if you answer me in one go." Taehyung looked around the  house before sitting on the couch spreading his legs and pulling out his gun before putting it on the table. "Where is Eunji?"

Meanwhile.

Jimin walk inside his office building while the employees bowed to him. He have to rushed here on the call of his father who told Jimin to meet him as soon as possible. Jimin exited the lift as his mens followed him until his cabin. Knocking on the door he heard his fathers voice before entering. "Dad-" before he could speak, his eyes caught the sight of another figure sitting in the room. "Mr. Shin?" Jimin looked at his father and then back at Mr. Shin confusingly. His heart beat raced thinking about all the possibilities that could be the reason why his father called him here.

"Come Jimin. Have a seat." Chan-Yeol, who was standing beside the window walk towards his desk and sat on the chair while Jimin took a seat beside Mr. Shin. "Why did you call me here Dad?" Jimin tried to stay calm as much as possible. "Actually, Mr. Shin have something important to discuss." Chan-Yeol pointed towards him as he nodded before looking at Jimin.

"It's really great to collab with you and your company. And we wish to have more collaborations in the future. But I have a different idea to stronger our bond for the future." Mr. Shin's smile increased which made Jimin confuse neverthelessly he smile back at him. "So, I was thinking if we could take this partnership to the next level?" Jimin exchange glances with Chan-Yeol before looking back at Mr. Shin. "Sir, would you be more precise about what you're trying to say?"  Jimin politely asked as Mr. Shin chuckled. "Sure." He patted Jimin's shoulder before continuing.

"So Jimin. Would you like to marry my daughter?"

________________✨_______________

Comment for the next part 💜

Don't ghost me again. 😭

Btw, Wild flower is a blast🤩