Chapter 24: Trap

Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Eunji's POV.-

I walk back inside the house trying not to make any noise but my attempt failed when the lights turned on making me flinch. My eyes widen seeing my step-brother standing near the couch while staring at me with a serious expression on his face. My body froze and I gulped hard looking at his gaze. I know what's going to happen next. "Seyung-g..." I stutter as he took steps towards me. "Who was it? That you have to sneak out to meet her or HIM?" I gulped while looking at the floor not daring to look at his fierce gaze. "It's..." I tried speaking but he held my chin tightly and made me look at him. I yelped in pain. "TELL ME!!! YOU SL*T." A tight slap landed on my cheek making me fall on the floor and I felt the bl*od flowing from the wound on my cheek.

I whimper while trying to sit but he kicked my stomach making me fall back. "Be greatful that I have to go for a party. Or you know what I can do." He glared at me and walked away while leaving me crying on the cold floor.

Min Seyung. My step-brother. My father married his mom when I was 8 and he was 13. But after a short while our parents died in a car accident. I was heart broken but thought that maybe I have a brother who'll take care of me. But I was wrong. He started to mentally ab*se me. He forced me to do all the house chores and even his personal works. I beg him to not torture me but it only made him do the more. And it all went to the extinct when one day he came home all drunk and frustrated. He was so angry that he started to break all the stuff in the house. When I tried to stop him, he took out all his anger on me by beating me mercilessly. That was the start of hell for me. Since then he started to physically ab*se me. He had beat me numerous times until now. And now he have started to act possessive. He won't let me go out until it's important. Neither he let me talk to anyone, specially boys. He even tried to touch me inappropriately but I was lucky enough to get away from that.

I sob while wipping my tears and curling in a ball. The world seems so dark that I want to end everything. Why it have to be me? I cried until my tears dried and I passed out on the cold floor.

Time Skip-
Author's POV.-

You walk through the hallways lost in your thoughts making your way towards the locker. Taking your books you closed the door of your locker and glanced towards Eunji's locker which was untouched from passed 3 days. Your heart churn thinking about all the possibilities that could have happened with her. You know everything about her step-brother. You even asked her to file a complaint against him. But all she did was assure you that she's fine, when she's not. "Today is the last day. If she didn't come today, then I'm going to meet her." You decided and walk towards your class.

As the bell rang indicating that school is over, you hastily gathered your stuff and walk out of the door. You saw Jin standing near the car waiting for you. You gave him a short smile as he opened the door for you. He sat at the front seat after making you sit in the back. "Oppa, I want to visit Eunji. She's not attending school." You worriedly asked him only for him to give you no response. "Sorry Y/Nie. But you're not allowed to go anywhere except school." He spoke after a long pause making you frown. "What?Why?" You asked him but he just sighed. "It's an order. Sorry " He mumbled and asked the driver to start the car. You just sat there unable to understand the sudden change in his behaviour. He never denied to you.

Reaching home, Jin came out and opened the door for you. You got down and looked at him but he avoided your eyes and motion you to move further. You walk inside the mansion with heavy steps and saw Jimin sitting in the hall. But what surprised you was the appearance of the unexpected guest, Shin Jasmin.

"Min?" You whispered but he heard you right away. Looking at you his expressions changed from a serious one to calm one. "Princess." He got up and walk upto you before giving you a tight hug. "How was your day?" He asked while tugging your heirs behind your ears making a visible blush appear on your cheeks. "G-Good. What are you doing here? I mean at this time?" You asked while looking at Jasmin who was busy eyeing you making you feel uncomfortable. You shifted a little in your place making Jimin aware of your situation. "Princess. Go and get fresh. We'll talk about this later, hum?" He softly caressed your cheeks making you nod and walk to your room while giving a side eye to Jasmin.

As soon as you disappear on the stairs, Jimin turned to Jasmin with a serious expression. "So, what was so urgent you wanted to discuss?" He sat back on his place where he was sitting before and looked at Jasmin with a serious look. "Well, I know you won't believe me. But it's my duty to make you aware about your surrounding." Jimin's eyebrows furrowed at her statement. "What do you mean?" Jasmin sighed and got up from her seat. "I know that you and your best friend are not on a good terms recently. But I didn't know that he was always on a bad terms with you." She walk around the hall while looking at Jimin. "What are you trying to say?" Jimin asked being more curious about her words. What I'm trying to say is, your best friend gave me an offer." She sat beside Jimin making him move a little to create distance between them. "What offer?"

"That if I broke the contract between HiTech corp. and Park's and sign a contract with Kim's, he'll give me some very confidential information about Park industries." A shoke expression was displayed on Jimin's face as he just stared at Jasmin. "What the f*ck are you saying? Do you think I'll believe your bullsh*t?" Jimin furiously stood from his place and glared at Jasmin but it didn't bothered her at all. "I know you won't believe me. But I have proof. And also be careful with whom you're. Your loved one's are your enemies." She stated making him silent. He just starred at her in disbelief. But his eyes travelled towards the bunch of pictures that Jasmin throw on the table. He bend down and picked them looking at them one by one. Some of the pictures showed that Taehyung was talking with Jasmin while few where with you. Jimin couldn't proceed what Jasmin was trying to do as he saw all the pictures again and again.

"What a shame that she decides to betray you." Jasmin took few steps towards Jimin's frozen figure. "I know it's hard to believe. And it's upto you to believe me or not. But being your friend and business partner, I wouldn't like to see you suffer. So call me if you need my help." She picked her bag and walked towards the door. Looking back at Jimin, she smirk and flipped her heirs while exiting the mansion. While Jimin  looked at the door and smirked at himself.

"You surely got some brain."

________________✨_______________

Just because you wanted me to, I'm continuing this.

Comment for the next part 💜