Chapter 10: Feelings

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

_______________✨________________

It's been few days since Jimin come back. You're on cloud nine. Slowly slowly you're getting back to your normal self. The same bubbly, mischievous girl who was lost since last 6 years is now back. Jimin is spending his most of the time with you. Pampering you with love and care, taking you to places and making you feel special.

But there's something different. Whenever you're around Jimin, you felt your heart beating faster. The mare skin ship makes your heart flutter and your cheeks blush. You don't even remember how many times you've blush since Jimin arrive. His presence is enough to make you feel loved and special. This is very new feeling for you. You don't understand what this means. But you like this feeling.

You were sitting in your room. As it was holiday, there's no school. Jimin was out for some important work. Chan-Yeol have decided to officially handed everything to Jimin on his 21st birthday which is in 2 weeks. Until then Jimin decided to spend all his time with you. But today he got some important work to do so he told you to wait till evening. You gladly let him go as you know he can't be just with you ignoring his work.

You were writing something on your notebook when your rooms door open revealing Jin. You gave him a sweet smile making him smile back at you. "Y/Nie, you have a visitor." You frown but soon your eyes widen in happiness. Eunji enter your room with a bright smile. As soon as you saw her, you jumped out from your place and hugged her tightly. "Eunji!!! How are you?" You ask being all excited, while she gave you a hug. "I'm fine baby. How about you?" She pulled away from the hug and you made her sit on the bed with you. "I'm good." you said smiling. "I can see that." She chuckled looking at you. "Y/N, I'm outside. If you need anything just call me, hm?" Jin said making you nod as he left closing the door.

"So, what's up?" Eunji asked getting comfortable on your bed. "Umm..... nothing special." You spoke while still scribbling on the paper. "Really? Nothing? Are you serious?" You just gave her confuse look. She huff loudly before sitting straight and giving you serious look. "Y/N, I'm asking about you and him." Her tone made you feel a little intimated. "Wha-t about me and him?" You voice was getting lower and lower. "Oh god! Why I have to tell you everything. I'm asking if you told him about your feelings." She asked being a little annoyed. Your eyes widen at her words. "W-what? What feelings?" You asked looking down avoiding her eyes. She chuckled sarcastically before holding your shoulders making you flinch as she shake you vigorously. "Do I really have to explain you everything, huh?" She was getting a little angry. You just silently nodded in denial as she again sighted. "Just do it before it's too late." You look at her and this time you notice the worry in her eyes. She have been always there for you whenever you needed a shoulder to cry and share you worries. And you didn't need to tell her what you feel about Jimin as she already figure it out by the way you talk about him. You again nodded and give her a small smile. She smile brightly before taking you in hug.

Time skip-

It's already evening, and you're still sitting in your room. Eunji left after giving you a long lecture about how you should tell Jimin about your feelings. Your quite sure about your feelings but you're afraid of his reaction. What if he just saw you as a friend? This one thought was making you worry. But at the same time his caring nature and loving behaviour made you think otherwise. But today you decided to take the risk. You were lost in your thoughts when your bedrooms door open and Jimin entered . You were still lost in your thoughts that you didn't notice him coming in and sitting in front of you. "Where are you lost, princess?" He asked making you flinch as you look at him with wide eyes. "Minie, you scared me." You huff before placing your hand on your chest as your heart was beating so fast not just because of the sudden shock but also the approximation. Jimin chuckle before patting your head making the butterflies go crazy in your stomach. "Aww, did I?" His tone held a little mischiefness as he give you a teasing look.  You just pouted and looked away making him giggle loudly. "You didn't changed at all." He was still teasing you. You look at him to say something but nothing came out when you saw him smiling so tenderly as his eyes almost disappear. Your lips curved in a small smile as he kept giggling.

"Minie, what are we?" Your sudden question made him stop for a second before he looked at you with a little confusion. "What? What does that mean?" He asked not understanding the actual meaning behind your question. You felt your stomach tightening as your fist clench around the fabric of your dress. You look down fiddling with your fingers as he waited for you to continue. "I mean....a-are we just-t frind-s?" You asked again and close your eyes feeling all kind of emotions. Your hands were gripping on your dress so tightly that it almost made your knuckles white. You felt Jimin holding your hands lightly before he removed your grip on your dress. "Look at me princess." His tone was soft making your muscles a little relax as you took a deep breath before looking up at him. His face was calm. He wasn't angry. But you still fear that maybe it will affect him in negative way.

"Why this question suddenly?" He was talking so soothingly that for a second you forgot what to say. You look here and there trying to find the answer but nothing. He smile before cupping your cheeks making you focus on his eyes. "Do you really want to know?" He asked as you nodded immediately. His fingers caressing your cheek made you shiver. "Then ask yourself. Do you just see me as a friend, or something more?" Your eyes fixed on his as if he was hypnotizing you. You stare at him for few seconds when your eyes shifted towards his lips. You kelt looking at his lips and eyes as you forgot everything else. Your brain stopped working and your grip around his hand tighten. You got so lost in the moment that you don't even realise when you started to lean. His lips were so attractive that they pulled you towards him just like a magnet. Jimin was lost in your eyes that he also forgot his surroundings.

And as if two lost pieces of puzzle, your lips mate with each other giving you thousands of butterflies.

________________✨_______________

Did they just kissed, maybe they did🙈

Comment for the next part ❤️