Chapter 11: Confession

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

_______________✨________________

"What the heck I did?" You were stuffing your mouth with ice cream while sitting on the kitchen counter. It was almost midnight. You were constantly cursing yourself for whatever the f*ck you did back there.

A little while ago :

Your eyes closed as you felt his soft plumpy lips against yours. The feeling was euphoric as you didn't wanted this moment to stop. For a moment non of you moved. But as you felt him moving his lips a little you got startled and pushed him, unknowingly. Your eyes widen as your palms started sweating. Your heart beat and breathing were uneven. You didn't dare to look at his eyes.  No way he would be normal after what you did just now. "Princess..." Before he could even say anything, you just stood up and dashed out of your room, too embarrassed to face him.

Present -

Since then you're just avoiding him. Jimin tried to talk to you but you just ignored him. It surely hurt him, but he decided to give you some time. After few attempts he didn't bother you. And this made you think even more negatively.

"He's surely mad at me. How could I do something like this?" The ice cream tub was getting empty with every scoop you took from it. You were frustrated at yourself.

"Ahh!!! Dumb Y/N. First you kissed him. Then you pushed him away. And now you're behaving like a stupid." At this point you don't even know what is happening. "I was supposed to confess. But I just made it more worst." As you tried to take another scoop, but you notice that the tub is empty. "What? You have to be finished now only?" You spoke while pouting looking at the empty tub.

"If you keep eating it desperately, then it'll be finished." You heard a deep voice making you startled as you looked at the entrance and saw Jimin standing there with his hands in his pockets and leaning on the doorframe. He had a little smirk on his lips while your cheeks started to heat up without any reasons.

He didn't listen anything, right? You just wanted the earth to burst and swallow you. You look back at your empty ice cream tub and pouted. You can feel your cheeks burning with embarrassment. You were sure that you're looking like s tomato right now.

"H-How long....are-e you s-standing there...?" Your eyes shut close at the amount of time you stutter. "Since when you peek in my room before coming here." While walking in the kitchen you wanted to see what he was doing so you just peek in his room. He was sleeping on his bed or that's what you thought. Ok. This is my end. You thought taking deep breaths to calm down your racing heart. You heard the foot steps walking closer to you.

"How many times I've told you not to eat ice cream late night, hmm?" His hot breaths tickling your neck made you feel a whole zoo in your stomach. You tried to stay cool but it was impossible. "I-I was hungry..." You tried to reason yourself but instead he just chuckle.
"You know you can't lie to me, right princess?" His words felt like a teasing as you were getting more and more embarrassed. But he didn't said anything about the things you blutered out a while ago.

"How much did you hear?" You know you're just pushing yourself in more teasing after asking this question but you wanted to know what exactly he heard. You didn't wanted him to miss understood anything.  "That how you wanted to confess but messed up." He wasn't teasing at all, but you felt it in that way. You stomp the tub on the counter before covering your face with both of your hands. "Argh. This is embarassing." You muttered while Jimin was just giggling at your cute self. He was just thinking how can be someone so cute.

"It's not embarrassing. But I was wondering, why did you pushed me away if you wanted to confess?" He asked carefully not to make you feel uncomfortable. You were still hiding your face. He sighted and hold your hands. Pulling them away slightly he saw how your face was so red. He wanted to pinched your cheeks and shower you with kisses, but he controlled himself. "It's ok if you don't want to talk. But I just wanted to let you know that, you're not the only one to feel like this."

You finally got the coverage to look in his eyes and saw how his eyes shine while looking at you. "What?" He smile and kissed your forehead making a small smile to rose on your lips. "I love you." You're eyes widening as you can feel your heart throbbing behind your ribs.

Wait, did he just? I'm not dreaming? You were too stunned. He just confessed to you. Your love, your crush, the person you wanted to stay with for the rest of your life just confess to you. His eyes were genuine. His smile was tendering.  Your hands were gripping on his. You were just blinking looking at him making him giggle. He bite his lips and pecked your lips snapping you out from your deep thoughts.

Blood rush to your cheeks as they redden even more. You felt shy and looked down playing with his fingers. "C'mon princess, I made it easy for you. Are you still not gonna say it?" He asked while holding your chin and raising your face. Your body shiver as you close your eyes. "I.....love-e you to-o Minie." You immediately hugged him as you felt to shy at the confession. He felt his heart at ease after hearing your words. Holding you tight against him, be caressed your back. Feeling a different yet known feeling building inside your heart you gripped on him tighter.

"I love you more than anything, princess."

Time skip- 

You were roaming in the mall while holding Jimin's hand. After last night, he teased you a lot. But made sure that you're not uncomfortable. You were quite enjoying it. His touch and comfort made you feel like you're in a fairy tale.

Jimin wanted to confess in a proper way. He took you to the mall to buy you your favourites. You were just dragging him from shops to shops and he was following you.

As you guys were in a cloth shop, Jimin received a phone call. He went out of the shop to attend it while you were in changing room. You came out to show Jimin your dress but he wasn't there. You looked here and there to find him. As you were walking around the shop, you bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry-" your words got stuck in your throat as you gaze at the person infront of you. A handsome, tall male wearing all black stood infront of you while staring at you. You felt tiny infront of him. You tried to move away from him but he blocked your way. "Not so soon sweetie."

Meanwhile, Jimin entered the shop and walk towards where you were changing. He knock on the door but didn't get any response. Twisting the doorknob he opened it and found no one there. His eyes widen as he rushed around to find you. The bodyguards were outside the shop, so he couldn't ask them. He was desperately trying to find you when his phone ding. He pulled it out from his pocket and saw that he received a new message. He opened it and he felt his heart stopped beating.

"Looking for your princess. Come at the xxx place if you want her. Or I won't mind keeping her."

_________________✨______________

Well, who do you think it was?

Comment for next part ❤️