Chapter 2: "He's so cute..."

*Warning: Mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this part if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_______________

Stepping out of the car while you slept on his shoulder peacefully, Chan-Yeol made his way inside the mansion while the maids and bodyguards bowed to him. Once making it inside completely he carefully made you sleep on the couch while looking around the mansion to see that one figure who always sneaks around to look at his father whenever he comes back from any mission.

Park Jimin. The only son of the mafia king, Chan-Yeol. He used to love his father a lot just like he did with his mom, but one accident changed everything in their lives.

Jimin was 6 years old when he and his family went out to celebrate his mom's birthday. Jimin loved his mom more than anything. But that day he saw his mom getting m*rder infront of his eyes. It was too much for a 6 year old boy to take which developed a constant hate towards his father in his mind. After all it was his father who's rivals k*lled his mom. Jimin started to hate his father even after knowing that it was not his fault, but he couldn't help but remember his mom's face everytime he looked at his father.

But, even after that hate Jimin couldn't control his love he have towards his father. Which is why every time when he's on a mission, Jimin stays awake until he saw his father entering the mansion safely. He tried to act as if he's not awake for him but his study but Chan-Yeol was very well aware of his son's nature.

After looking for Jimin, Chan-Yeol looked at you who was lost in her dreamland. A small smile formed on his lips as he crouched down and placed a soft kiss on your forehead. He called for the maid and not even after a second a maid in her 40s stood in front of him. "Clean the guestroom and made sure to make it comfortable for her." He said while pointing towards you. The maid gave him a smile and nodded her head. As she was about to leave, he again stopped her. "Wait..." The maid looked back at her boss waiting for his words. "Did Jimin sleep?" He asked while the maid just nodded her head in denial. "He's still in his study room. I just check on him half an hour ago. He's still awake." Chan-Yeol nodded his head making her walked away to do the assigned work.

Softly knocking on the door, Chan-Yeol waited for his son to reply but he didn't heard anything. Slowly opening the door he peeked inside to see his son sleeping in sitting position while resting his head on the table. He chuckled softly before moving towards his sleeping figure. Softly caressing Jimin's hairs, he stared at his face which resembles a lot like his mother.

Feeling someone's presence Jimin opened his eyes to look at the person. His little, half opened eyes widen as he looked at his father. He abruptly stood up and looked at him with a cold look. Jimin is now 12, but he's more mature than his age. He looked at his father with an emotionless face. Chan-Yeol smiled at him before standing in front of him. "You should sleep in your room Jimin." Jimin juat looked away from his father as he started to gather his stuff from the table. Chan-Yeol sighted knowing he won't say a single word to him. As he was busy looking at his son, both of their heads snapped towards the door which cracked open as a small figure stood there while rubbing her eyes. Looking at the unknown figure you looked at your uncle. Taking small steps towards him, he crouched down to your level while Jimin was looking at you confused. "Why are you up sweetie?" You looked at your uncle and again look up to see those brown eyes staring at you.

"Who is he?" You asked pointing your small fingers towards the boy as he was as confused as you. Looking at his father for explanation, Jimin kept his expressions cold. "Who is she? And what is she doing here?" Hearing Jimin's questions you looked at him innocently before extending your hand for a hand shake. "Hii. I'm Y/N. I'm here with uncle because Appa told me to stay with him." Your words made Chan-Yeol's heart melt at your innocence, but it doesn't seems to affect Jimin as he looked at you unbothered. He again looked at his father totally ignoring your words and your hand making you pout. "Does that mean someone again loss their live for you." Jimin's word pierced throw his fathers heart.

Chan-Yeol knew that he was the reason behind his best friend's d*ath. But he was more than guilty for it. "Jimin, you don't know anything. Don't talk about something when you're totally unaware of the situation." He tried to make Jimin understand but he only scoff at his words. "Yeah right. I don't know anything." Jimin's tone was sarcastic. Chan-Yeol heave a sight knowing he can't change Jimin's mind.

He looked down at you as you were starring at jimin. "What happened sweetie? Do you need something?" He asked caressing your back. You looked at him and again back at Jimin as you smile making your dimples pock out. "He's so cute." Jimin's eyes widen as he saw you grinning at him while your fingers were still pointed at you. "Can we be friends?" You asked hopefully looking at him while your smile never faded. Chan-Yeol expect Jimin to react positively towards you but he didn't.

"No. I have plenty of friends." Lie. Jimin was a introvert type of boy. He never open up with anyone after his mother passed away. He surely have some friends, but they were countable. Not plenty. He gave you a straight face before picking up his stuff and leaving the room.

Chan-Yeol looked at your face fall due to his cold behaviour. He made you look at him. "Look sweetie, Jimin is a little cold, but he's very kind. Don't bother his words. He'll eventually get along with you, hmm?" You understood what your uncle is trying to tell you. You smile widely at him. "Don't worry uncle. I'll made him my friend." Looking at a 8 year old girls confident self Chan-Yeol laugh a little before telling the maids to take you to your room.

"I hope so dear..."

To be continue....

_________________🦋______________

Will Y/N be able to melt Jimin's heart?❤️

Comment down your thoughts.

Sorry for late posting. I was busy with my uni work. Thank you for reading🤗