Chapter 9: "With you..."

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

_______________✨________________

Jimin's POV. -

The moment I landed in Korea, the only person I was carving to see was my princess. She must have changed a lot. Maybe got taller and beautiful. Or maybe still grumpy like the little Y/N. I was chuckling to myself thinking of all the sweet old moments.

Whenever father used to visit me he told me briefly about her. How her behaviour changed. I was worried about her. She must have felt lonely. I was the only one with her. That's why I told dad to give her some freedom. She needs it. I ask him to send her to school. That will help her to make new friends and kill her loneliness. I hope it helped.

Only I know how I have spend this 6 years without her. My day starts with her thoughts and ends with missing her. She was everywhere in my mind. In the start I felt like leaving everything and going to her just to hold her in my arms but I have to wait. Everything I was doing was to keep her safe. I wanted to keep her safe from every danger. And I will.

In this 6 years one more thing I realise was my feelings. I understood that she's the only one. She's the only one my eyes wants to see. She's the only one who I want to hold in my arms. She's my only one.

Until I reach home, my patience were already low. I sprint in to see my family. When I entered, dad was sitting on the sofa. I felt so relieved after seeing him. He spotted me and almost jump out of his place. "Jimin!!" He grinned before taking me in a big hug. I felt warm. It was so long. I missed him so much. I didn't inform him so I can surprise him. He hugged me for a good minute before parting away. Tears.  I could see his tears. I know he missed me. Even after being a Mafia, he's just so sensitive and caring.

While I was talking with dad, he mentioned Y/N. And at the same moment my eyes landed on her. There she stood. As I imagined her. Tall, beautiful, graceful. I just couldn't get my eyes off of her. She was also staring at me. More like admiring me? Maybe. Or maybe just wondering if I'm the same person who left her 6 years back. I know I've changed a lot, but not that much that she won't recognise me.

I took slow steps towards her as she kept staring at me. I didn't break the eye contact. I don't know why but I couldn't contain myself anymore as I embrace her tiny form in my arms. Holding her tightly until I could feel her heart hammering in her chest. Snuggling in her neck I smell her sweet scent. God, I love her so much.

I felt her hugging me back even tighter as a quite sob left her mouth. "Minie!!" She whispered making my heart flutter. Hearing my name from her after so long surely did things to me. She was sobbing and I was caressing her heirs.

"Shh!! Don't cry princess. I'm here now."

She broke the hug and looked at me with her glistening eyes. I leaned in and kissed her forehead causing her to close her eyes and let out yet another sob. Caressing her cheeks I tried to calm my own heartbeats. A smile plastered on my face as I saw her smiling too.

"My princess grow so much." I said looking up and down at her as she just looked down as her cheeks dust pink. Wait, did she just blushed. I cooed internally looking at her shy self.

Author's POV. -

As you were lost in your little world, Jimin's father cough a little making you both looked away from each other. You just looked here and there feeling shy and flustered all of sudden. You look back at Jin who was smiling warmly looking at the scene in front of him. "Oppa, you knew this?" You asked pointing your finger towards Jimin as Jin nodded slightly. "It was a surprise so I didn't told you." He said as you look towards Jimin who just can't look away from you.

Jimin's constant stares made you shy again. You really thought that he'll either behave like he don't know you or he don't like you. But he's behaviour made it clear that he missed you as much as you did. Jimin ruffle your heirs as your cheeks again burn. "Well she didn't changed at all. Just got a little tall." Jimin talk with his dad as he nodded in agreement. You felt your stomach flipping as you look down avoiding looking at anyone.

Time skip-

Jimin was unpacking his bags and you were sitting on his bed just looking at him. He was looking so handsome that you couldn't help but stare at him. "Am I that handsome?" He suddenly spoke catching you off guard. You abruptly looked away knowing that he caught you staring. You cursed yourself and blushed for the thousand time that day. Jimin laugh at your startled face. "It's ok princess. You can stare as much as you want." He said before going towards his walk in closet to put his clothes as you stared at his back.

"Did you miss me?" You asked out of the blue making him look at you with confuse eyes. He made a thinking face before speaking. "Not much. Just few times." Your face become dull after hearing him. "Oh..." You looked down playing with your hoodie's sleeves. Jimin smile warmly before walking towards were you were sitting.

He sat beside you and took your hands in his making you look at him. "You know when that few time were?" He asked as you curious eyes stare at him. "Whenever I used to look at the moon, I used to think that maybe you're also looking at the same moon and remember me. Waking up in the morning and sleeping at the night felt so impossible without hearing your voice. I was leaving there but my whole heart and mind were here. With you." His words were enough to make your eyes moist. He kissed your forehead lovingly and hug you as you buried your face in his chest. Feeling the same warmth and comfort, your heart finally felt at ease.

"I was and will always be with you princess."

_________________✨______________

I don't know what I wrote. My mind is so disturbed. But I tried my best. Don't worry next part will have some spice up scenes. Get ready....😻

Comment for next part❤️