Chapter 36: Shattered

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Eunji's POV. -

My heart was racing like a bullet train when Taehyung gaze in my eyes. His touch was so gentle, it gave me millions of butterflies . He wasn't doing much and I'm already melting. In his touch, in his eyes, in him.

My breath shudder when he slightly brushed his fingers on my thighs. My grip on his shirt tighten as he decrease the distance between us. His eyes which stared at mine, was now looking at my lips. Unconsciously I lick my lips as he inched closer to me. I didn't know what was going inside me but I wasn't able to push him away. Our breaths tangled with each other and his hands gripped my waist. I closed my eyes and held my breath when his lips brushed against mine.

As his lips were about to touch mine, we both flinch hearing his phone ring. Heat rushed through my whole body when his eyes mate mine and I released the breath I was holding. I just awkwardly looked away while he removed his grip from me and step back. His cheeks were pink as well. I looked here and there until he pulled out his phone and placed it on his ears.

"Hello?"

His voice was quite annoyed. I couldn't help but look back at him. He was talking on the phone with a frown on his face. He looked painfully beautiful. I divert my eyes away from him.

No Eunji. You can't think about him. Just because he's helping you doesn't means it's love. He's just pitting you. Obviously anyone would feel bad for you and help you when they'll find about your miserable life. Don't let your heart loose to someone who can never be yours. 

My eyes again went back to him. He's so beautiful, rich, intelligent. While you're just a normal girl. And with the things that have happened with you, you're not even a normal person now. Your nothing but broken glass, while he's a diamond. Which shines even in the darkness.

I wiped the lone tear that escaped from my eyes and climbed down the kitchen slab. He finished talking and turned towards me. "I'm sorry, but I have to go. Just eat your breakfast and please don't go out of the house, hm?" He asked in his usual gentle tone and I just nodded while staring at the floor. He stood there for few seconds before walking out of the kitchen. I stand there for few minutes before walking out too.

As I came in hallway, I saw him walking down the stairs in a suit. He looked at me and smile before giving me his iPad? I confusedly looked at it before taking it. "You'll get bored alone. So order something for yourself. And don't worry about the money." He siad and patted my head before walking towards the entrance. I just stared at the iPad. I don't think I'll order anything.

"If you'll not order then I'm gonna do that. And trust me, you can't stop me from doing so." I looked back to see him stared at me. My mouth didn't opened to say anything and he chuckle. Winking at me he left while I just stood there like a statue.

"I should order something."

Author's POV. -

Your eyes were burning but no tear left to shade. You were hurt so deep that now you didn't even cry over it. You were crying for past one hour but he never come to see if your ok. What was I even expecting? You chuckled bitterly and looked at your lap where yours and your father's photo frame was. You picked it up and stared at it. "I wish you were here. Then maybe things would have a little better." You clutched the frame near your chest and closed your eyes.

Taking few deep breaths you put the frame on nightstand and stood up from the bed. "If he can do anything he want, then he's no one to put restrictions on me." You walk in your closet and pull out a fresh pair of clothes.

Meanwhile, in the hall Jimin sat on the couch while Jasmin was sitting beside him. She was constantly talking where Jimin was lost in his thoughts. Did I went to far? She must be hurt. Should I go to her? But I can't go in front of Jasmine. Once she left I'll tell her everything.

Jimin was praying that you'll listen to him and understand his motive behind his behaviour. "I think we should go out, so you'll feel better." Jimin shut his eyes closed and inhale sharply. "I'm sorry Jasmin. But I think I need some time alone." Hearing him Jasmin's smile faded but she played it cool. "T-That's fine. I'll leave then." She stood up to leave making Jimin sigh in relief.

As she was picking up her phone, she saw you walking down the stairs. She smirked before turning towards Jimin who also stood while looking in his phone. "Jimin, I think-....ouch!!!" Jasmin pretend to slip and in reflex Jimin held her waist catching her from falling. Hearing her yell you look at their direction only to have your already shattered heart to break even more. Jimin was holding Jasmin while she clinge on him tightly. You refuse to cry but your eyes betrayed you as some tears gathered in your eyes. Your visions got blurry as you took deep breaths to stop your sobs.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked helping her to stand straight as she just nodded shyly while side eying you. She smirk internally looking at your tearful eyes. Jimin looked away from Jasmin and his eyes landed on your figure standing near the stairs. He immediately retrieved his hand from Jasmin's wrist and took a step back. "Y-/N.... it's not-" He walk towards you trying to explain but you just shook your head. "You don't need to explain me anything." The pain in your voice made Jimin's heart raced up. His hands were shaking with the fear of loosing you. He tried to held himself together. Just a little more. He told his heart before looking down and turning back to Jasmin. Jasmin looked at Jimin and walk towards him while you ignored both of them and started to walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked making you halt in your steps. You look back at Jimin who was looking at you with questionable look. "Why does that bother you?" You asked back, making him take in a frustrated sigh. "Y/N, I already told that you can't leave this house. Then where are you going? At this hour?" His voice was deep and demanding but you were nowhere near being cool either. "And I already told you that you don't need to bother." You spoke back which made him clench his fist but he controlled his mind. He didn't wanted to messed up more.

"Just go back to your room. You're not going anywhere." He ordered you, making you stared at him with anger. "You can't stop me. You don't own my life." You said before turning your shoes and walking towards the door. Jimin held his forehead and let out a deep sigh. Jasmin smile evilly and opened her phone to message someone.

"Fine. If you want to leave, then go. But don't ever think about coming back here again."

________________✨_______________

WOW!!!! Too much drama😬

Comment for the next part ❤️