Chapter 7 : Promise❤️

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

_______________✨________________

After two months -

It's been two months since that incident happened. It did scare you little but Jimin being beside you, you got over it gradually. Now you're back to your normal state. Jimin is also happy looking at you being all bubbly and mischievous.

In this two months so much things changed. The family started to become normal as it was before. Jimin started to spend more time with his father. You were also happy to see how they both are getting closer day by day.

In this time, Jimin also got clear with his future thoughts. What he wants? What his heart wants?  He's very much clear with his decisions. All he want is your happiness. Your smiling face is all he want to see and keep safe.

Chan-Yeol was a little worried after knowing that Jimin himself wants to join this mafia world. Even after he's son of the biggest mafia, still Chan-Yeol never wanted him to came on this world. But Jimin was always interested and specialise in this things.  The knowledge he have about the business stuff is actually very impressing to Chan-Yeol. Hence he didn't apposed his choices.

Jimin started his training as soon as possible. Afterall the more he learn the easy it will be for him to adapt the different environment.

It was a peacefully afternoon when you'll were having the little family time. It was mostly for you because since Jimin started his training you didn't get sufficient amount of time to spend with him. You were sitting on the couch cuddling with him while was caressing your hairs.

That's when Jimin's father enter the room. Looking at you both he smiled a little and approach where you guys were sitting. "Jimin, I have news for you."  You both looked at him and straighten your posture. "What is it, dad?" He asked as Chan-Yeol sat on the sofa in front of you guys. He forwarded a letter to Jimin which he accepted with a confused face. But as soon as he opened it, his face lit up. He looked at his father for confirmation and in return got a reassuring smile.

He jumped in his place with happiness making you even more confuse. You kept looking at both the males with your big dou eyes. Soon after calming down Jimin looked at you and gave you a big hug. "I did it, Y/Niee...." He chimed in happiness but juat stared at him confusingly. He looked at your confused face and chuckle. "Sorry. I didn't tell you this. Actual I gave an exam for getting admission in the secret university of top mafia world. I wasn't sure if I would get in but I did. I'm so happy." The excitement on his face made you happy too as you congratulate him.

Chan-Yeol gave him a hug and praise him. You were looking at him as this was the first time you saw him so much happy and excited. But soon your excitement died down hearing your uncles next words.

"So, when are you leaving?"

You got confuse with question.

"Leaving? Where?"

Your question made them look at you as they exchange some looks making you suspicious.

"Where are you going, Minie?"

You asked again making him aight as he sat beside you and held your hands. "Princess, I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before. But I wasn't sure myself that I'll got select. Actually the university is in Japan. So I have to go there for the training." He looked at you with concern eyes as you just stare at him with your innocent eyes. "How long are you gonna go?" This time your voice was low and trembling. Jimin looked at his father before answering you. "6 years."

This time you didn't hold yourself as a fresh tear trickle down your chubby cheeks making Jimin instantly wipe it away. "No, princess. Don't cry. It's important for my career. Otherwise I'll never leave you. Please." He tried to make you understand but he himself was trembling from inside. He never wanted to go away from you. But it's for your own goodness.

You wipe your tears and looked at him with a little smile. "It's fine. I know if you have decided it, then it must be important." Jimin gave you sweet smile and peck your temple.

Few days later -

It was almost 12 in the morning, but Jimin couldn't sleep. Since the day he told you about going to Japan, he noticed the change in your behaviour. You didn't cling on him anymore. Neither you ask him to spend more time with you. It makes him worried.

Is she angry at me? Or does she hate me?

This thoughts didn't let him sleep. He closed his eyes trying to take some rest but that's when his bedroom's door opened with a crack. The room was dark but the little candle was enough for him to see who enter the room. It was you. With a cake? He sat straight on his bed and saw you coming towards him. You carefully placed the cake in front of him and gave him a big smile. At the exact moment the clock strike 12 and you clapp your hands before singing,

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Jimin-ah...
Happy birthday to you."

Tears build up in Jimin's eyes as he kept staring at your face which was glowing under the candle's light. He wipe his tears and look at the cake.

"C'mon, blow the candle and make a wish." You stared excitedly as he did as you said. Cutting the cake he feed you bite as you did the same.

After eating the cake you put it on the nightstand. Jimin was just staring at you as if you're gonna desapeared. You saw him zoning out while looking at you so you peck his cheek making him snap back to reality.

"What happened?" You asked him only for him to pull you in a warm hug. "Thanks." He mumbled and tighten his grip around you. You patted his back as he broke the hug and looked at you with moist eyes. You immediately cupped his cheeks. "What happened? Why are you crying?" He just look down shaking his head. "Nothing. It's the first time I'm celebrating my birthday after mom passed away." You felt sad at his words. "This is the first time you're celebrating your birthday with me too. And maybe last time too." He looked at you and saw your eyes turning sad. He know what's the reason.

"Are you angry at me?" He asked feeling dispointed at himself. You shale your head negatively. "No. I'm not angry at you. I'm just sad that we can't be together from now on. You're going so far from me. What if you forgot me?" You looked at him with fearful eyes as he felt his heart shattering. "Do you really think it's that easy to forget you? In fact I'm gonna miss you more." He caressed your cheek making you melt in his touch. You open your eyes and saw him looking at you with soft eyes.

"Promise?"

You asked forwarding your pinky in front of him. He laugh at your cute acts before attaching his pinky to yours.

"Promise."

On the day of leaving -

You stood in front of the big gate of the house and saw him pushing all his laggage  inside the car. You kept looking at him but he didn't looked at you. Because he knows he can't held himself back if he looked at you.

After putting all the bags he turn around and came towards you and his father. Giving a hug to his father he snuggle in his embrace. Chan-Yeol patted his back with reassurance. "Don't worry Jimin. I know you can do this. And don't worry about Y/N. I'll take care of her." He spoke in his ears as he broke the hug and smile back to his father.

Finally, he looked at you. You can feel the sadness in his eyes as well as he. But you cover it up with a smile. "All the best Minie." You cheerfully said and hugged him tightly. He did the same.

Giving you both a last wave he sat in the car and drove away to his destination.  While you were being left behind. With a lot of emotions inside your little heart.

"He'll keep his promise, right?"

_______________✨________________

What do you guys think?

Comment for the next part. 💜