Chapter 64: Birthday ❤️

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV. -

The clock struck 12 am as Jimin glanced at the clock and then back towards your sleeping figure. He smile softly and brushed away your heirs before planting a soft kiss on your forehead. "Happy birthday princess." He whispered softly while caressing your cheeks as you smile in your sleep and snuggle in his chest.

As much as Jimin wanted to wake you up, but he couldn't bring himself to do so. Hence he just wished you silently thinking about the way he's going to make your day special.

Next Morning -

Your eyes opened as the sunlight fell on her face. You rubbed your face before sitting straight on the bed. As you opened your eyes, you gasped loudly looking at the view in front of you. Your eyes twinkle and lips stretched in a wide smile as you throw away the sheets over you and jumped out of the bed.

You covered your mouth with your hand with widening smile on your face

You covered your mouth with your hand with widening smile on your face. All the gifts and flowers made your morning so special. As you were busy gawking at all the gifts, you felt a pair of hands hugging you from behind. "Happy 18th birthday princess." Jimin whispered in your ear and kissed your neck as you giggle and turned around before hugging him tightly. "Thank you so much Minie." You squealed while hugging him tightly as he laugh and hugged you back.

Soon Jimin broke the hug and kissed you all over your face before kissing your lips as you melted in his arms. "Where's my gift?" You asked as soon as he broke the kiss making him chuckle. "Isn't this enough?" He asked while pointing towards the boxes placed in the corner of the room as you shaked your head. "I'm not talking about this gifts. I'm talking about my special gift." You said and circled your your hands around his neck while he kept his hands on your waist. "What special gift? This is all you got today." You looked at him with crooked eyebrows but then chuckle making him confuse. "Don't try to be smart Mr. Park Jimin. I know you're very well aware of the fact that this expensive gifts are not what I want. And also that I know you enough that I'll guess that you've planned something special for me and I'm gonna love it." You exclaimed happily making Jimin's eyes widen. "Now tell me. What is it?" Your eyes twinkle with excitement as you stared at Jimin, whilst he just stared at you with amusement.

Jimin blinked his before removing your hands around his neck. "Princess, you need to calm down. Or you'll expose my all surprises. First go and get ready." He turned you around and pushed you towards the bathroom while you whine. "And wear this." He handed you a bag making your eyes sparkle. "You brought it?" "No. Eunji send this. She brought this for you. As you were sleeping she didn't disturbed you. Now c'mon get ready fast." With that you were inside the bathroom and Jimin locked the door. He sighed while placing his hand on his chest. "Wow. She's really smart."