Chapter 61: Trip

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

A Week Later -
Author's POV. -

You blink your eyes while squirming in the bed and rolling all over the sheets, until your back touched the hard surface. You stopped moving and felt a hand sneaking around your waist as you smiled with your eyes closed. "Good morning princess." Jimin whispered while kissing your nape as you just hummed and turned around to snuggle in his chest.

Jimin caressed your back as you enjoyed every bit of it. It's been a whole week since that horrible incident happened, and Jimin made sure to pamper you so much so that those memories will fade away. You were still a little afraid but everything was fine when he's with you.

"C'mon princess, get up. We're getting late." He said while stroking your heirs as you lazily look up at him to see him give you a sweet eye smile and then your mind woke up. Late!!! You abruptly got up and sat on the bed while looking towards the clock. "Minie....why didn't you wake me up before?" You said while shuffling around the covers as he just giggle looking at you. "Well you were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't feel like waking you up." He said so casually while coming closer and tucking a strand of your heir behind you ear as you just stared at him. "You're unbelievable." You muttered while walking out of the bed and hurrying inside the washroom while Jimin just sat there laughing.

Your outfit:

After a while you came out of your room all doll up while looking around to find Eunji

After a while you came out of your room all doll up while looking around to find Eunji. So the thing is, Jimin have planned a trip for you as he wanted to take you away from this environment for a while. And as it was your birthday day after tomorrow, he decided to celebrate it in Paris. You were so happy and jumpy after hearing this. It was your first birthday after six years which you'll be celebrating with him and that though had you over cloud nine.

You happily skipped through the stairs and landed in the hall to find Jimin and his father having a talk. You walk towards them while having a big smile on your face. "Uncle!!" You chimed while giving him a side hug as he patted your head. "How are you doing sweetie?" He asked but didn't need an answer after seeing you smile so widely. "I'm so happy." Your happiness was clearly visible from your face and that made Chan-Yeol to smile too. "Glad to know that. Enjoy yourself a lot." Giving you a peck on your forehead, Chan-Yeol turned towards Jimin who's eyes were stuck at you. He chuckle while patting Jimin's shoulder as he looked at his father. "Take care. And call if anything happens." Even though Chan-Yeol knows that he don't need to worry about anything, as a father he couldn't keep his worry aside. Jimin assured him that everything will be fine.