Chapter 38 : Safe

Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV. -

"Sir Choi Y/N is kidnapped."

Eric's smirk grew wider, but it didn't last longer.

"B-ut...."

"But what?" Eric asked while gripping the glass in his hand tightly.

"Sir, she's kidnapped....by so-meone else."

"WHAT!!!"

Throwing the glass on the floor, Eric stood up aggressively. His face turned red with anger as he pushed the things on the table making them scattered on the floor. "What are you saying?" He was breathing heavily after destroying his whole table. "S-orry sir. But when we reach there, some mens were already there and they made her unconscious and then left. We tried to follow them, but they just disappeared." Eric's anger raised as he smashed his phone on the floor and screamed.

"AHH!!! I know who did this." He mumble while glaring at your picture. "Choi Y/N!!!!"

Park's Mansion -

Jin slapped his forehead while closing his eyes. He looked at the guard who stood in front of him with his head hung low. "I'm sorry sir." He mumbled not daring to look at Jin. "Why didn't you saved her?" Jin asked making the guard look up instantly. "I tried sir. But until I reach there, they have already left. I even tried to follow them...but I missed them." His eyes again went to floor as his voice trailed of at the end. Jin sigh before looking at Jimin who was still sitting in the same position without any emotions. Jin was about to say more when Jimin's voice echoed in the room. "Everyone, leave." All the guards bowed to him and left one by one. Jin glanced at Jimin and started to walk out. "Jin hyung. Wait." Jin looked back to see Jimin looking straight at him. Jin raised his eyebrows signaling him to speak. But before that Jimin's phone rang making him instantly pick it up and placed it on his ear.

"Hello?"

"I have kidnapped Y/N." Jimin's breaths stopped for a second before he let out a big sigh of relief. "Thank god!!!" He leaned his head on the couch and closed his eyes as finally his heartbeat normalised. Jin just confusingly stared his actions. "Uh-huh. Thanks to me." The other person on the call said making Jimin chuckle. "Right. Thanks Taehyung-ah. You saved my life." Jimin said and sat straight while Jin's eyes widen and he walk closer to Jimin. "What?" He asked making Jimin to look at him as he just gave him a small smile. "Now what to do next?" Taehyung asked making Jimin's face turn serious again. "For now just make sure that she's safe. No one should know about her being with you." Taehyung hummed as Jimin instructed him to keep you at a safe place until he deals with the danger outside. "Tae please. Take care of her." Jimin mumble making Taehyung smile at his small request to which he assured his best friend that you'll be fine and they end the call. As soon as Jimin put the phone down, Jin bombard him with questions.

"What is happening Jimin? Why is Y/N with Taehyung? And what do you mean by kidnapped?" He was impatiently shifting in his place which made Jimin chuckle. "Calm down hyung. It was all my plan." He said while grabbing Jin's hand to assure him that whatever he's doing is right. "I have to make sure that Y/N is safe at any cost." He said making Jin looked at him with soft eyes. "I'm sorry. I assumed things." Jin said tightening the grip around Jimin's hand. "It's ok hyung. In fact I like the way you didn't left Y/N's side. Thanks for always caring for her." Jimin said as his eyes breamed with tears. He remembered your sad and vulnerable state when you left the house. Jin noticed Jimin's moist eyes and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry Jimin. She'll be fine." Jin's word made Jimin's tears to escaped from his eyes. He closed his eyes and let them fall as he was holding in for a ling time.

As Jin was consoling Jimin, they heard Jimin's name being called out loudly. "JIMIN!!!" They both looked at the source of the voice and stood up from their seats. "Appa." Jimin wiped his tears and walk towards his father but before he could say anything , a tight slap landed on his cheek making his face turn other way. Jin gasp and ran towards Jimin before holding his shoulder and looking at Chan-Yeol. "Sir. Please listen to him first." "What's left to listen now huh? You kicked out     Y/N? With who's permission? Tell me." Chan-Yeol held Jimin's collar in anger while Jimin just stood there looking down. "Sir-" Jin tried to interrupt but Chan-Yeol was already loosing his mind. "I promised her father that I'll always protect her and keep her safe. Now how am I supposed to show him my face?" He left Jimin's collar and turned around as his eyes glisten. Jimin looked at his father's back while smiling sadly. "Don't worry appa. Y/N is fine." Chan-Yeol turned around to look at Jimin who stood in front him. "W-What?" "Yes sir. She's completely fine. It was all Jimin's plan." Jin explained and Chan-Yeol looked at Jimin who was looking down with tears flowing from his eyes. His breath shudder looking at his son's tears. He embrace Jimin without any second thought and both of them shade tears on each other's shoulder. "I'm so sorry son. I'm so sorry. I was just so scared that maybe something happened to her-" "Don't worry appa. Until I'm alive, nothing can happen to her." Jimin rubbed his fathers back making him hum and tighten the hug. Jin smile looking at them and took a breath of relief knowing that your sound and safe.

Eunji's POV. -

I don't know how long I'm sitting here staring at the screen of this iPad. I have searched for so long but have found nothing which I can order. Everything is either too expensive or just not my style. Obviously I'm not going to wear this kinds of dresses. I sigh while skipping through the shopping cart when a beautiful dress popped up on the screen. My eyes shone and lips curved a little looking at the floral pink and blue knee length dress. It had straps on the shoulder and it was really beautiful. I smile a little widely but then my eyes scanned the model who was wearing it. She was skinny and had pale skin. Her legs were also paled and beautiful.

Maybe that dress was looking beautiful because she was wearing it. My eyes immediately went towards my kegs which had so many cuts and scars on them. I unconsciously pulled my legs closer to my body and bite my lips trying not to cry over it. I just switched of the iPad and placed it on the couch before taking a cushion and placing it on my lap. My eyes kept roaming on my exposed skin which was decorated with uncountable marks. My fingers went to trace the prominent mark on my leg, as the memories of that night came back to me.

"N-No please!!! Leave me..."

"Not so soon babygirl. You own me something."

"No please don't touch me. NO!!!!"

I flinch hard hearing the doorbell went off. I took deep breaths and looked around me to find myself alone in the room. I brought my hands to my face and wiped the tears that flowed from my eyes as the doorbell rang again. I fixed my posture before getting up as one of the guard opened the door and I heard footsteps. I walk further but halted with my eyes wide open.

"Y/Nie!!!!"

________________✨_______________

Is the story getting boring? 😐

Comment for the next part ❤️