Chapter 23: Truth

Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

"Who did this?"

Eunji looked at Taehyung confusingly for few seconds but then it strike her. Being in hurry to come out, she forgot about the bruises on her neck and face. "Um...t-thats..." She couldn't find an excuse at the very moment and that pause of her was enough for Taehyung to know that something is wrong. "Couldn't find an excuse?" She looked at him shocked but lower her head knowing that she actually can't lie to him. He heard her letting out a deep sigh.

"You shouldn't be bothered by it. Just leave." She turned around ready to leave but he couldn't stand the mark on her cheek which look really painful. A gasp left her mouth when he held her wrist and pulled her back. Pinning her to the car, he stared at her brown eyes shining under the moonlight. For the first time, she noticed he have a mole just under his eye which makes him look so attractive. Feeling herself drowning in his ocean like eyes, she pulled herself together and tried pushing him away.

"You didn't answered my question. And I'm not asking nicely again." A shiver ran down her spine when he decreased the distance between them. His lips hovering over hers and his eyes staring into her. Closing her eyes tightly she refused to look at his eyes, cause she knows it's dangerous for her. "Why do you care?" She mumble holding his jacket under her palms. This time she didn't tried pushing him away. She slowly opened her eyes after not getting any response from him. He was looking at her but his eyes turned soft. Not like a moment before when he was ready to k*ll someone.

He wanted to say something, but his phone ding, making him flinch. He left her wrist and pulled out his phone from his pocket to check who messaged him this late. His face turned serious looking at the screen. Again looking back at her, he stuffed his phone in his pocket. "I have to go." He spoke moving back from her. She nodded and moved away from his car but he again held her wrist. He pulled her back and kissed her temple and the scar on her cheek making her body stiff. "I'll come back to take my answers." He said and sat on his car before driving away as a tear left from Eunji's eye.

At Parks Mansion-

Jimin's study room's door burst open, but Jimin didn't budge cause he know who it is. "What's so urgent that you have to call me here this late. That after not talking with me for a whole week." Taehyung retort while slumping on the couch. Jimin looked at him unbothered cause he know what he is doing. "I'm sorry for that. But I had to." Jimin's voice was clearly showing that how much hurt and guilt he was. That took Taehyung's attention as he sat straight. "Why?" Taehyung's voice was neither high nor rough. He was genuinely concern for his friend.

"You need to know a lot of things. But first of all, you were right. Jasmin is not as simple as she appears. There's a lot behind the story." Taehyung's ears perked up hearing Jimin's word. "I knew it. But how did you know this?" Jimin stood from his place and started roaming in his study while explaining everything to Taehyung.

"That day when you were telling me about her and she suddenly came in my office, she heard our conversation. That's why when she left, she was standing outside my cabin, to hear what I think about her. That was the reason I fight with you. To make her think that I believe her and not you." Taehyung felt guilt for not understanding his best friend and assuming things. "I'm sorry. I could have asked you." "No Tae. That's fine. Cause even if you have asked me, I couldn't have told you anything. She is spying on us. Everywhere we go, her mens are following us. Even in the meeting room, when you come to talk with me, I behave rudely cause she was there." Leaving a long sigh, Jimin sat beside Taehyung while resting his head on couch. "Why is she doing this all?" That was the question which was bothering Jimin too. "I have a lot of assumptions. Maybe she wants to steal our company secrets. Or maybe she wants something else." "Wait! After ll the encounters I had with her. I have known one thing that she have some interest in you. So, does that mean..." Taehyung point out while looking at Jimin as his eyes widen at realisation. "She's doing all this ti get me?" Jimin couldn't believe what is happening as he held his head in frustration. "WHY??!"

"Calm down Jimin. We'll definitely find a way." Taehyung tried to console his best friend. "Now I know why she's following Y/N too." Taehyung looked surprised at the new information. "She's following Y/N?" Jimin nodded confirming his best friends doubt. "At first I thought she's doing it for information. But looking at the situation now. I think Y/N is her main target. She wants to hurt her and get to me." "Then we should do something." Taehyung stood from his place uneasy with the thought of you getting harm. Jimin chuckle looking at him being so protective over you. "Calm down Tae. I have told Jin hyung to increase the security. And I myself is keeping track of everything. She can't reach Y/N that easily." Jimin assure Taehyung but he was still worried. "I wonder how is she doing all this. Cause I very much know that she's not that reach neither she have any mafia background. Does anyone helping her?" Jimin shrugged his shoulders because he was as confuse as Taehyung. "There's definately something more than it looks. We have to find it out." Both best friends looked at each other with determination, ready to find the real culprit.

Meanwhile, somewhere else-

"HOW? HOW? HOW LONG DID I HAVE TO WAIT MORE??!!!!"

Eric's scream echoed in the mansion followed by the sound of glass breaking. The unbothered female blow air on her freshly done nails.

"Will you please be quite. I've told you everything is going perfectly. Just wait until I shoot my last shot." She smirked thinking about her master plan while Eric just huff in anger.

"Just pray that Jimin won't find out about it. I don't want to loose by him once again."

Eric's word made her serious for few seconds, but her evil laugh echoed in the mansion.

"No he won't. Until he will, Y/N will already be somewhere far from him."

________________✨_______________

I'm pausing this story here for undefined time cause I'm not getting any response for this. Nor this story gets any stars or comments. I feel like no one is enjoying it so let's just stop here. If I feel like writing then I'll continue this or this is the end.

Thank you💜

Comment for the next part (If you guys want) ❤️