Chapter 14 : Romance

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

_______________✨________________

"Hi Mr. Park. I'm Jasmin. Nice to meet you."

The girl with beautiful eyes said while forwarding her hand for handshake. Jimin was taken aback at her sudden appearance but he shaked her hand while smiling a little.

"Many many happy returns of the day." Forwarding the bouquet as Jimin hold them and bowed little. "Thank you very much for your wishes. But I don't seem to recognise you." Jimin was trying to remember if he have met her before.

"Oh, that's because it is very first time we're meeting. I'm the daughter of the CEO of Hitech corp. " Jimin nodded in understanding as his lips formed a small smile. He looked back at where you were standing but you were not there anymore. His eyes become sad after not seeing you.

"I must say you're very handsome Mr. Park. I've only heard about you up til now but today finally I got the chance to see you in person." Jimin just kept nodding at her compliments as his eyes were busy searching for you.

"We're looking forward to collab with your company." Jasmin spoke making Jimin looked at her. "Yes sure. We're also looking forward to have a collab with your company." At last Jasmin gave Jimin a hug which was very unexpected as his body stiffen a little. This is the first time he had any type of skin ship with a girl other than you. He didn't hug her back as she back off and walk away after giving a smile.

Jimin took a deep breath feeling exhausted all of sudden. He again started to look for you, and that's when he bumped into Taehyung. "Tae, have you seen Y/N?" Jimin asked being the impetient human he is. Taehyung chuckle as Jimin gave him a, 'what now' look. Taehyung shook his head before whispering in his ears. "She's waiting for you on the rooftop."

Jimin first gave him a suspicious look but then after seeing his not jocking Jimin nodded and handed the bouquet to him as he made his way towards rooftop.

__________________________________

Entering the roof top you saw how everything was decorated so beautiful. You smiled widely while looking at the lightnings and stars twinkling just above you in the open sky. You closed your eyes and spread your arms taking a long deep breath.

Suddenly you felt two strong arms wrapping around your waist making you startled. You tried to turn around but the hold made you stay still. "Calm down princess. It's just me." He whispered right above your ear as your body relaxed instantly. You lean on his body while holding his hands which were wrapped around you. The atmosphere was so calm and soothing making you feel happy.

After few minutes of silence, Jimin turned you around and now you stood facing his glowing face. His beauty was glimmering under the moonlight as you could feel yourself drowning in his eyes.  From all the moments you have spend with him, this is the first time you felt like you didn't want this moment to stop. You both were just staring at each other in silence. But that silence had it's own language. Tucking a strand of your heir behind your ear Jimin slowly lean down and peck your cheeks. "You're looking so beautiful."

Even after so many compliments, his one word was enough to make you go red. And he know that. Placing kisses all over your face he finally stopped at your lips. Looking at your close eyes he smile so warmly knowing how much you love and trust him.

When he didn't kissed your lips you opened your eyes slowly to see him staring at you. When your eyes mate he couldn't hold himself and let his lips touch yours. The kiss, which was soft and gentle, rose all the butterflies in your stomach. His hand sneaking on your waist and nape as he sucked on your lower lip making you let out a lowly sound. This was the first time you guys being this intimate and it surely made you feel excited.

Your lips were moving in sync as he tilted his head deepening the kiss. Feeling the need to breath you pushed him lightly making him let go of your lips. But not even a second after you were again pulled in another kiss. This time it wasn't like before. His hands were caressing your curves while he was busy devouring your lips. You felt his tongue knocking on your lips. Not knowing what to do you parted your lips and he shoved his tongue in your mouth as you let out a moan. He felt his body carving for you as he pulled you closer not leaving any gap between you too.

After a hot makeout, he pulled out as you breath heavily making him chuckle as he rested his head in the crook of your neck. Feeling ticklish as his breathes fanned on your neck you giggle.

"Happy birthday Minie." You whispered which was audible for him in the silence of night. He smile and scooted away from you to look at your face which had a blush on your cheeks yet showed the beautiful dimple smile which was his weakness. He once again pecked your lips and nuzzle his nose with yours. "Thank you so much princess. I love you so much." He confessed while resting his forehead on yours.

"I wanted to buy you a gift but you didn't allowed me to go out." You pouted while playing with his shirt's buttons as he awed at your cute sulky face. He gave a tender peck on your forehead and held your chin making you looked at him. "It's ok princess. You being with me is the best gift I could ever ask for." He said as your pout was now replaced with a wide smile. You hugged him tightly holding his neck while he held you securely by your waist.

Meanwhile, in the party-

Eunji's POV. -

I was roaming here and there while looking for Y/N. She told me that she's going to washroom but haven't returned yet. And Jin oppa is also nowhere to see. "Where did she go?" I mumble while walking aimlessly making me crash on someone's hard chest. I closed my eyes damn sure that now I'm gonna fall and embarrassed myself in front of thousand people, but I didn't felt anything. Instead I felt a pairs of hand grabbing me tightly as I was embraced by someone. My heart was beating so fast and my breathing was heavy.

"Relax. You didn't fall." I heard a deep voice as my eyes shoot open. I saw the one holding me was non other than the handsome man I saw a while ago. I saw him on the stage when Jimin was cutting the cake. He's Jimin's friend, I assume. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice I was staring at him like a creep.

"I know I'm handsome." My pupils enlarge as I abruptly tried to free myself from his hold. But he didn't budge. Infact he pulled me more toward him making me freez. "Careful, beautiful." He was so close to me that I couldn't see anything other than his eyes and lips. But he was mesmerising. Wait, dumbo. What are you thinking? I mentally scolded myself as he looked behind us.  There was a waiter standing with a tray of drinks. "Be careful while doing your work."

His voice sounded so different than before when he was talking with me.  It was heavy and dominant when he ordered the waiter. He suddenly made an eye contact as I looked away and awkwardly stood there in his arms. After few seconds he let me free as I moved back from him. "Next time be careful. I'm not always going to catch you." He spoke in flirting tone and winked at me then walk away as I just stood there with red cheeks.

" He spoke in flirting tone and winked at me then walk away as I just stood there with red cheeks

The handsome man who saved Eunji🤭

________________✨_______________

Are you guys shipping someone? 😁

Comment for next part 💜