Bonus Chapter 3

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

3 Years Later -

"How's this one?"

"Gorgeous!!"

Eunji esthetically clapped her hands looking at you as you gave her a small smile and turned around to look in the mirror. You stared at yourself for few good minutes until your smile faded and eyes crushed in confusion. "No!!" You whine while shaking your head making Eunji frown.

"Now what happened?" You bite your lips taking another glance at yourself before turning to look at her. "I don't know. I just....don't feel like a bride." You clutches the wedding gown you were wearing and walk towards Eunji as she stared at you. "What do you think?" You asked giving her a close view of the dress but saw her expressions didn't changed at all. "I mean....it's good. But I don't know. I've never done this before." Her reply didn't helped at all as you groan while plopping beside her. "This is not good."

After trying 2-3 more dresses finally you found the one you were looking for. The perfect wedding dress which will leave everyone speechless. You loved it and Eunji also approved it. You paid for the dress, give them the address to deliver it and left the shop with Eunji as you both took a deep breath after coming out. "That was hectic." You said making Eunji chuckle. "But atleast you got your favourite one." You both fist bump and proceed to walk towards the cafe to drink a coffee and refresh your minds.

As soon as you both entered the cafe, the fresh smell of coffee made you both close your eyes and enjoy the auroma. "I'll order." Eunji said as you nodded and went to sit on the empty table. She came after placing the order and sat in front of you. "So tell me. Why didn't you told Jimin about this? He could've helped you better you know." She said making you smile remembering how you beg him to let you go alone. "Yeah. But I want to surprise him. I want to see his expressions when he'll see me in my wedding dress, walking down the aisle. I want to make that moment special." You talk with a smile on your face as Eunji couldn't help but smile along. "Well that sounds amazing." She said making you both to look at each other and burst into giggles. Your coffee arrived and you both talk a little more while sipping on your coffee's.

"Ahh, why time has to pass so fast." You whine looking at your watch as Eunji did the same. "Nevermind. We'll meet again." Eunji said and you both stood up from the table. Walking out of the cafe, you bid goodbye to each other and left to your own destinations.

Sitting inside the car, you gazed at the sky with a tender smile not leaving your lips. You remember how the passing years went. As if it was yesterday when Jimin proposed you and you happily accepted him. The way he was always there to help you through everything. When you started to learn about the business and other stuff, he patiently taught you everything. It was him who made you this capable to handle a company today. You were so great ful for him.

The car halted in front of your house as you thank the driver and got down from the car. Marching towards the house, you were welcomed by a maid. She smiled and bowed to you as you returned the smile.  "Is Jimin home?" Placing your bag on the couch you turned towards the maid as she nodded her head. Your smile widen as you skipped through the stairs and reach to your shared bedroom. Opening the door, you found him sitting on the bed with his laptop on his lap as his eyes scrunched up. Too focus on the screen, he didn't even noticed you entering the room which made you pout. You removed your coat and shoes before tiptoeing towards him. Slightly pushing the laptop off of his lap making him startled, you sat on his lap with both legs on either side and hugged him tightly as he held your waist preventing you from falling. "Princess, when did you come?" He asked while stroking your hair.

You just snuggle in his neck without saying anything, liking the warmth he provided you. Due to the increasing load of work and responsibilities you both barely get time to spend with each other. But whenever you get, you both make sure that it's all special. Jimin understood that you just wanted to relax in his embrace so without asking much be kept caressing your back making you feel light. "Wanna take a bath?" He whispered as you nodded almost immediately causing him to chuckle. Pecking the side of you head, he gently slide you off from his lap. "Wait here." He went inside the bathroom to prepare a bath for you as you just laid there feeling exhausted. Jimin came back after few minutes and picked you up making you squeal. "Min. I can walk." You said giggling making him chuckle. "But you don't need to when I'm here." He placed you on the counter and pecked your lips causing your cheeks to heat up. You slapped his chest lightly making him laugh. "Call me if you need something." He said and was about walk out when you held his hand. "Um...can you join me?" You asked not looking in his eyes as his lips rose in a smirk. He moved closer to you making your heart raced up. He placed his finger under your chin and made you face him. "Are you sure?" The teasing look on his face made you go even redder as he bite his lips to surpass his laughter. You pushed him lightly making him burst in giggles. "Nevermind. I'll manage." You said playfully rolling your eyes and getting down from the counter. But he was fast enough to hold your waist and back hug you. "Ok ok. I'm sorry. Let's take a bath." He kissed you neck multiple times as you finally giggle making hin smile.

Getting rid of your clothes, you both sat in the bathtub as he gave you gentle massage while you lean on him liking the way he caressed your body. Not the first time he's been so caring but you like it every time. "Min, I brought the wedding gown." His movements stopped for a second as he stayed still. "Can I see it?" He asked pulling you closer as you shook your head. "Of course. But you have to wait until the wedding day." You turned your head slightly to see him pout which made you chuckle. "Fine. As you wish." He said while stuffing his face in your neck and planting soft kisses there.

"I can't wait to see you in that dress, walking down the aisle, as my bride."

________________✨_______________

Comment for next bonus chapter ❤️