Chapter 44: Longing

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV. -

"Argh!! I won't spare that b*tch. What did she think of herself?" Eric was pulling his heirs while thinking about Jasmin. He was constantly looking at your pictures and loosing his mind over the fact that he lost you once again after coming so far.

"It's all because of you Shin Jasmin!!" He broke every single thing that came in his view.

In Kim's Mansion -

Taehyung walk downstairs with lost thoughts, when he stumble upon Jimin. Looking at him, Taehyung's eyes narrowed. "Wow! You're alive?" He raised his hands to cover his mouth with astonishment causing Jimin to scoff at his overacting. "Yeah." Taehyung dropped his hands while shrugging his shoulders. "Good for you." He patted Jimin's shoulder and walk past him towards the couch in hall. "I'm leaving." Jimin informed when he saw Taehyung plopping on the soft couch. Taehyung glanced at him and hummed with closed eyes. "I assume everything is sorted between you both over the thing that you're still standing unharmed in front of me." Jimin chuckled remembering what happened moments ago. "Yeah. Fortunately."

"You should stay today." Taehyung proposed now getting more comfortable on his place. "Nah. Jasmin have already gave me tones of missed calls. If I didn't show up today, she might get suspicious." Jimin said while looking at his phone screen which showed so many mossed calls from Jasmin. "Your wish." Taehyung laid on the couch while shuffling here and there. Jimin looked at him weirdly. "Tae, you have a room, you know." He said while eying his best friends unpleasant actions. "Oh really? Thanks for informing." Taehyung said in monotone but the sarcasm was visible. Jimin glared at him before shaking his head. "Anyways, I'm leaving. Y/N is sleeping, so tell her when she's awake." Taehyung nodded his head half sleepily making Jimin raised his eyebrows. "I doubt you'll." Nevertheless, Jimin walk towards the entrance and took a last glance at Taehyung before exiting the mansion. "You'll not understand Jimin." Taehyung mumble and fall in a deep slumber.

Time Skip -

Jimin entered his mansion with exhaustion and the first thing he saw was Jasmin. He closed his eyes trying to gain the energy to tolerate her after such a hectic day. Thanks to the time he spend with you, at least he could handle her for few time.

"Jasmin, it's late. What are you doing here?" Jasmin stood from her place and speed walked towards Jimin who just entered the mansion. "I'm sorry. But I was worried for you. You didn't even picked my calls. So..." Jimin studied her expressions before nodding his head. "Oh. It's ok. I was with appa. He got angry after hearing what happened today." Jimin sigh making Jasmin eyes to light in curiosity. "What happened?" She asked in her excitement making Jimin crooked his eyesight. Jasmin cleared her throat awkwardly before looking back at Jimin. "I-I mean.... everything is fine right?" She asked trying to cover up her desperation. Jimin nodded negatively. "No. Everything's a mess. Appa is very angry on me. He thinks that it's my fault that Y/N left the house. And now we can't find her. I don't know where she went." Jimin rubbed his face while Jasmin's face scrunch in confusion. "Y-ou don't..?" She was taken aback by the information. If he didn't know either, then who did kidnapped her? Jasmin went in her thoughts as Jimin saw her zoning out and smirk.

"Jasmin it's late. You should go home." Her head snapped towards Jimin as she smiled and nodded her head. "I'll ask my guards to drop you." Jimin said but Jasmin was too upset minded to hear anything he was saying. She just walk out from the place with so many thoughts in her head.

"If you can't sleep tonight, then I'll have a very good night sleep." Jimin smirked and walk in his room. He laid on his bed without even changing as he was too much tired. "Ugh!! I don't think I still can sleep." He mumble and changed his side to stared at your picture on his night stand. "Good night princess."

Morning -

You blink your eyes before opening them and sitting on the bed. You rubbed your face while looking around. "Did he left?" You mumble looking at the empty spot beside you. You pout but smile recalling last night. After like ages, you were able to sleep peacefully. You smile shaking off your tiredness and went to complete your morning routine.

Taehyung's POV. -

I felt something crawling on my skin which made me stirr and open my eyes to see the most beautiful sight. Eunji was crouched on the floor beside me while her fingers were on my forehead. Her eyes were wide open as she blinked multiple times before retrieving her hand. Standing up she look here and there while tucking a strand of her heir. I inhale deeply before sitting up. Her eyes traveling everywhere in the room but me, which made me chuckle. She looks so cute when she gets flustered. "Um...why are you sleeping here?" She asked while taking glances at me. A side of my lips raised as I stood from my place making her move back. But due to the table behind her, she stumble and my hands instinctively went towards her hand and waist.

And next second, she was in my embrace. I could feel her heart beating right above mine in sync. Her eyes were closed and hands were fisted on my chest. Her skin had goosebumps and I wonder if it's because she's scared or because the proximity between us. Her shallow breaths were fanning on my neck and I couldn't help but stared at her. Do I really make her nervous? Or is it because she's scared of me? "Because you weren't in the room." Her eye open and looked at me. Her heirs again flew by the wind and my hand urge to remove them from her face. She squinted her eyes at my sudden touch.

"Sir I..." The guard stopped midway when my eyes pierced through his soul and his head immediately dropped down to the floor. Hearing the guard Eunji fumble in my arms and diverted her head towards the guard but I held her cheek making her look at me. "Just focus on me." I mumble seeing in her doe eyes as she froze. I looked towards the guard who had his clothes covered in bl*od and I know whose it is. My jaw clench in anger. No way I'm letting her see this. "Leave." I sternly said as he look up at me. "But sir..." "I said leave." My voice raised but I had my hand on her cheek and ear to not scare her. The guard bow and left.

After he left, Eunji also got away from my arms. I stared at her as she took few deep breaths. My heart was longing to hold her a little more. But maybe she was uncomfortable. "Good morning." Our heads moved in sync to see Y/N standing near the stairs smiling widely. "Morning." I wished her back as she walk towards us. "Good morning." Eunji smile towards her and I wonder if she'll ever smile like this for me. I looked down shaking off my thoughts. "You can carry on. I'll freshen up." I excused myself and walk away leaving them chatting in hall.

Author's POV. -

While you and Eunji were talking, you told her everything Jimin told you and she heard you attentively. "I told you. He loves you so much." She said pinching your cheeks as you smile with the little blush. "I know." You mumble but your smile faded. Eunji frown at your gloomy face. "Now what happened?" You sigh before looking at her. "Nothing. I just....miss him."

"Do you want to meet him?" Taehyung asked while climbing down the stairs and you immediately looked towards him. "Can I?" You asked with your hopeful eyes which made him chuckle. "Why not? You're his girlfriend after all. His first priority." Taehyung's words made you smile widely and he pulled out his phone to call someone.

"Hello."

________________✨_______________

Went a little lengthy. But anyways....🤷🏼‍♀️

Comment for the next part 💜