Chapter 40 : Messed Up

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV. -

"Dad!!" The male stiffen hearing his daughters voice and turned around to see her standing at the doorframe looking at him with raised eyebrows. "Yes Jasmin?" He asked not showing his nervousness. "With whom you're talking?" As she took few steps towards him, Mr. Shin looked st his phone and back at his daughter.

"Jimin." Jasmin's steps halted as she stared at her father with wide eyes. "W-What are you talking about?" Her words stutter due to fear. What if he told him about Eric?

"I was talking about the collaboration. Why? Is something wrong?" Mr. Shin put his hand on Jasmin's shoulder making her heave out a sigh. "No. Not at all." She chuckled awkwardly and walk out of the room while Mr. Shin just stared at his daughter's fading figure disappointedly.

Taehyung's POV. -

"Kiya, how come you here?" I asked while pushing her lightly as she broke the hug and stood in front of me. She had that bright smile on her face which somehow annoys me to the core cause I know it's not something genuine. "Oh come on Tae. Am I not allowed to visit you?" She asked in her high pitch voice as I just closed my eyes. "Yeah." I muttered and turned to see Eunji standing there as her eyes flipped between me and Kiya.

"Oh, Eunji, she's Kiya my dad's friends daughter." I introduced so she won't have any wrong idea cause looking at her expressions I can feel she wasn't feeling good about Kiya. "That's it. Oh come on Tae. Don't forget I'm your soon to be wife too." Kiya clinge on me making me shut my eyes in annoyance. "I'll be in Y/N's room." Eunji said and walk away leaving me alone with Kiya. I sighed not knowing what to do. "And she's...?" Kiya asked while putting her hand on my shoulder as she lean on me. I softly yanked her hand away and stood at some distance from her. "Someone really special to me." Her expressions fall as she stared at me with blank face. "Now if you're done with you bullsh*t, will you leave?" My tone didn't match with the words I just spat. But who cares. I saw her eyes shimmer with tears, but I could care less. She's the one who have brought it to herself. "I just come to inform that our parents are having a dinner tomorrow. And they were expecting to see you." She said while looking down and for a moment I did felt bad for speaking to her like that.

"Kiya-" "And I'm sure you'll be getting the good news about our marriage too." She smile esthetically making my eyes narrow looking at her change of expression. "So I'll get going. See you soon." She pecked my cheeks and walked away leaving me fazed. "I'm not wrong about you."

Author's POV. -

Eunji was sitting beside your sleeping figure but her whole attention was outside the door. Was she his girlfriend? It shouldn't bother me. It's not like he's my boyfriend or something. Whatever they have between them, it's their personal matter. Don't think about it. Argh!! Why's my head hurting?

A groan left Eunji's mouth but her attention diverted to you, when she heard you groaning too. "Y/N?" She whisper softly and saw your eyes fluttering open. She smile as you look around the room with your squinted eyes and take in your surroundings. "Where am I? What happened?" Eunji helped you to sit and gave you a glass of water. You gulped it down and took deep breaths trying to remember what happened. You looked at Eunji who was looking at you with her cute smiling face making your emotions to burst. "Eunji." You weakly whispered while throwing your arms around her as she engulf you in a warm hug. You cried on her shoulder and she consoled you by patting your pack. "Calm down babe. Why are you crying?" You broke the hug and looked at her. She was pale and had some marks on her face which made your heart squize. "I'm so sorry. You have to go through this." You caressed her cheeks making her close her eyes and lean in your touch. "Don't be sorry stupid." She said and you both giggle with each other.

As you were staring at her, your eyes widen in realisation. "Wait, where I'm? I remember some men come to me and then they made me unconscious. Am I kidnapped? And if your here that means you're kidnapped too?" You started to freak out while Eunji tried to clam you down. "Y/N, calm down. Non of us is kidnapped. Relax." You stop blabbering and looked at Eunji. "Then where are we? And how did I came here?" "I brought you here." You both looked at the door to see Taehyung standing there with his hands in his pockets. "Oppa..." You mumble while looking at Taehyung who smiled looking at you and walk inside. "Thank god you're up. How are you feeling?" He asked while standing at a distance from the bed. You shook your head indicating you're fine now. "Good." He said taking a glance at Eunji but she was looking at you without blinking.

"By the way, what were you doing outside alone?" Eunji asked making you looked at her with confusion. "How did you know I was alone?" You asked in a small voice making her scoff. "You got kidnapped. If Jimin was with you then it's impossible for someone to even look at you. That's definately mean you were alone." You look down fuddling with you fingers as some tears mde their way to your eyes remembering what happened earlier. "Hey, why are you crying? Y/n are you okay?" Eunji wiped your tears while patting your head with worry. "He....He don't care anymore." The pain in your voice was so visible that made Taehyung worried. "You shouldn't jump on the conclusion." He said making you look at him. You felt as if he wanted to say more but couldn't. "Take a little more rest. I'll tell the maids to prepare food for you." He said and walk out leaving you with confusion.

Park's Mansion -

"Excuse me miss. You can't go in." A guard stopped Jasmin who was going to meet Jimin. "How dare you stop me??! I'm here to meet Jimin." She said trying to walk away but the guard didn't budge from his place. "Sorry ma'am. But we have orders like that." He retort making her sigh. "And who gave this orders?" She asked fuming in anger. "I did." She looked towards the source of voice and saw Jin walking towards her. "Jimin is not here. So you can't meet him." Jasmin's eyes furrowed in confusion. "Where did he go?" She mumble to herself but Jin heard her. "Well I'm not allowed to tell this to anyone. But Jimin said that if you come to meet him, I should inform you that he's gone with his father to take care of some important things." A small smile appeared on her face hearing that Jimin left a message specially for her.

"And where's Y/N?" She asked hesitantly as Jin's face turned serious as he stared at her without blinking. She got nervous by his intimating stares. "I-I mean she left the house pretty angrily. So I was just worried. Hope she's fine now." Jin scoff internally at her fake concern but didn't let it out on his face. "Yeah. I hope so too." He said out loud. "What do you mean?" She asked trying to reach to the topic. Jin sighed loudly before looking down. "She haven't returned yet." "What?" If she's not here either, then who did kidnapped her?

Jasmin was thinking while Jin was smirking looking at her dazed phase.

_______________✨________________

I think, I'm writing more about second lead. (My selfish mind getting biased for Tae and Eunji. 😁)

Comment for the next part 💜