Chapter 50

Chapter 50 

------------------------

The body crumpled to the ground. Moments later Leonardo's brother entered the room. 

His eyes immediately widened with shock. 

"Leo..." 

"Shut up." 

He wiped the blood from his mouth and his hands shook a little as his body processed the new found energy. 

"Get rid of it." 

Leo's brother grabbed the corpse by the arm and flung it over his shoulder like a sack. 

"The Hunter Council wants to speak with you." 

"No. I don't have time." 

"They told me that they would take no refusal."

As he spoke five Hunter men appeared behind him and Leonardo frowned. 

"Fine." 

******************************** 

Isabella returned downstairs. Earning questioning stares from everyone. 

She told them all that the Eighth had told her. Minus a few details for her Brother's sake.

"We can tie him up and throw him below deck." 

Farley suggested as they wondered how they were gonna get a six foot, unwilling man to travel halfway across the world.

"I wouldn't suggest that." 

Simon spoke. He had been sitting there with the for hours and as he exhaled a puff of smoke from his pipe he narrowed his ancient eyes and sighed.

"The harbor is teaming with soldiers. If you carry him around like that he is sure to catch you all some unwanted attention."

"Well it's worth a shot. Is Amber still here?"

Farley nodded to the Captain and called the girl. 

Amber came quickly down the stairs. 

"Amber, where are the girls?" 

"They probably went to another pub. They said they couldn't have much fun here."

They all watched Gloria roll her eyes. 

"Well they could if they weren't so damn messy."

"Whatever, Get Lily and find them. After that get the ship ready to sail. Remember no magic, that permit's probably still good."

"Aye, Aye Captain."

She grabbed the Lilly who appeared behind her and practically ran out the Tavern doors.

"Alright let's get sleeping beauty up." 

*************************

Leonardo stood before the long table of the council room. 

He sat in the chai his father had, only months before him.

On the opposite side sat and old grizzly bear of a man. He had dirty great hair and blue eyes turned white with age. They called this one Salazar.  

All around him were Hunters. They held their nooses and lances. They wore necklaces made of garlic. On the table before them were glass jars that were filled with what looked like water.

As his eyes rested on each one of them, they flinched and one accidentally touched the lid of his jar.

Leonardo smiled and snatched his Glass away from him.