Chapter 12

Chapter twelve! Happy holidays!!!

Here is my gift to you. If ur wondering what I want for christmas..? VOTES!!

----------------------------------------------

Fog and dust, filled the air and Isabella stood upon a platform. Around her stood her father, her second brother.....and the 8th.

(fully clothed this time.)

Her father wore a crown on his head. That was stained with blood. The reddened liquid dripped down his face and onto his white robe. She called out to him but he didn't even move.

"What the hell is going on?"

Her second brother looked towards her and smiled.

"Hello sweetheart."

"Leonardo?"

"Are you ready?"

"For what?"

"The truth."

Came a different voice from directly behind her.

She snapped her head around and saw the stoic face of the 8th.

"You! Have you brought me here?"

The 8th nodded.

"In order for us to have happiness, there must be sorrow. In order for sun, there must be rain."

Her father joined in.

"before health, there must be sickness. Darkness before light. This is how we sense the joys of the good things."

All went silent and the 8th spoke again.

"In order for there to be peace we must destroy our people. They must be thrown to the ground and buried in dust. We shall take the name 'snake-men' out of the mouths of our enemies and be called Vampires; creatures of darkness; monsters."

Suddenly a bloody dagger appeared before them. It rose from the cloudy mist and hovered before Leonardo and her father. Some clear liquid fell from its blade.

"What is that?"

"Water blessed by God."

Holy water.

Then the fog started to move and shift, till it took the shape of people.

Two gray figures, grabbed her father by the arms and held him stationary.

"What is going on..."

"Isabella my love, you are going to witness the murder of your father."

Before she even had time to react, Leonardo grabbed the dagger and plunged the dripping blade into her father's stomach. Her father cried out. With a quick swipe, Leonardo split him open and watched as his entrails fell out, disappearing into the fog. Isabella tried to turn away, but the 8th took her by her shoulders and with one hand forced her face to turn towards the horrible scene.

"I...I don't want to see this."

"You must. It is the truth."

Leonardo smiled wildly, as he stabbed his father over and over again, finishing him off with a quick slash to the neck.

Her father's face went blank, and his head lulled dangerously back before falling off altogether.

At this point, Isabella fainted.

-------------------------------------------------

WEEEEEELLLLLLL!!!

What the heck is going on?

Did Leonardo just kill his father?

Does the way he was killed sound familiar?

Remember this! Everything happened for a reason.

Enjoy your holidays! Pls vote and comment.