Chapter 16

Chapter 16 suckas!! 

I've been havin trouble with deciding how exactly Isabella and the 8th (who I still don't have a name for) actually meet. It's gonna be really hard because Antonio's death is intertwined with their meeting. Oh well....If you have any ideas please comment.  

---------------------------------------------------------

"Now, Now friends! We can't start this without the Captain." 

The other pirate heads grumbled and the two women remained seated on the floor of the main deck. 

"Any idea how long She's going to take?"  

the Captain of the scythe asked the two women. 

The blond said nothing. But the other one stared defiantly at him. 

"Well....hello there?" 

She glared at him. 

"Did everything go smoothly?" 

The blonde girl turned to stare at her friend.  

"Amber? What is he talking about?" 

The girl smiled, "I have no idea lily." 

"Oh so now you go by Amber?" 

"Mind your business Captain. Now is not the time." 

The captain chuckled. 

Alexandria was here on his ship, he wondered if the assassination attempt was a success. 

"Later than." 

"This is fuckin ridiculous! Why are we waitin fer some bitch to start a bloomin meetin?!" 

"Now see here-" 

"He's right, this is the last time you drag us and our desires into yer twisted love affairs." 

The Captain of the Scythe opened his mouth to speak to the rambunctious pirates aboard his ship, when a light chuckle was heard over them. 

They all looked up to see Captain Onyx and her first mate descending a flight of stairs that was floating in mid-air, silently winding it's way to the deck. 

"Well, well! If it isn't old whale lips himself. Tell me...are you still sore about me sinking your ship?"

The pirate who had first started the argument, grimaced. Sneering in her direction. 

Sure, every pirate on the 7 seas had heard rumors of a female captain who sailed on a flying ship; sinking all who came into her path. Everyman, sought the taste of her blood...and the warmth of her bed. 

Not many got that chance. 

Thus, the tension surrounded them like a cold chill, and the Captain stepped down on the deck, towering over them all. They all averted her gaze. Those hellish eyes were aflame again. 

"Onyx. What a pleasure it is." 

The Reaper said, smiling at her. 

She said nothing, and stood near the two Women. 

"We have all come here for the decision of who will take the Permit to the new world. Will the Pirate lords please join me." 

These were the ones that made the motion to move:

A man who called himself Carnage, captain of the Bloody Damsel. 

Golden Eyed Samson, captain of the Mida's Touch.