Chapter 5

Okay. Again forgive spelling and grammar, I'm not an english teacher.

Enjoy Chapter 5.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Isabella!"

Immediately she flipped over and threw up the water that was in her lungs.

Warm hands rubbed her back, soothing her.

She turned her head.

"There, There love."

It was her father. He was kneeling in ankle deep water smiling at her.

They were in the fountain in the courtyard of the castle.

She socked him on the shoulder.

"Father! What was that? I was almost eaten, by...by a Snake-girl!"

Her father laughed, helping her to her feet, and out of the fountain.

"Well I could've told you myself, but he wanted to meet you."

Oh, him.

"Meet me? Whatever for?"

He shrugged. They both sloshed there way into the castle, where Isabella saw her mother and her eldest brother holding a towel. Her brother laughed, but her mother looked as if she was going to burst into tears.

"Oh! What have you done to my daughter, you reckless husband of mine?! My poor child!"

She ran to her and draped the towel over Isabella's shoulders.

"Are you okay?"

"She's fine Carmen. Stop worrying so much darling."

Carmen shot a sharp look at her husband, and Isabella's brother chuckled handing their father the towel.

"At least she survived"

This got him another savage look.

The Dominion cleared his throat.

"Well, anyway...Do you now understand why I can not make you Domina?"

Isabella shook her head.

"Because, that would be an offense to fate. I now realize your purpose. You were meant to find the eighth and bring him here."

"That man by the waterfall? Why not just ask him to come here yourself?"

"First of all, Young lady, it isn't that simple. The man in the waterfall is the eighth and yet not the eighth."

Isabella stared at her father in confusion.

"What I mean is, That is only one half of him. This place contains very large amounts of powerful

Magic. It is because of this that I was able to project a part of a dream I had, into the library and send you in it."

"So you've met him before?"

"Oh yes, Many times. That is how I know what is to come. He told me what I would need to do before I died."

"Again with that!"

Isabella grabbed her towel and threw it at him. He caught it as it magically folded in mid-air before touching his hand.

"Why must you be so gloomy? You are not going to die."

Isabella's father, mother and brother, exchanged sorrowful looks at each other and the latter two walked away.

Isabella heard her mother stifle a sob.

The Dominion, walked up to his daughter and took her into his arms, kissing her forehead.

"I'm sorry child. But you must believe that all I say is true, or you are of no use to me."

The words of the man from the waterfall echoed inside her mind.

"Trust the one who sent you here. He is wise beyond belief."

Isabella, took her dad by the hand and put it up to her cheek.

"Fine father. I will do whatever you say."

"No questions asked?"

She laughed, kissing his hand.

"None."

He sighed in relief.

"Oh good. Well how's about we go have some fun? Let's go get your brother."

"Father...?"

" What is it ?

"I love you."

The Dominion....I'm sorry, the former Dominion, squeezed his daughter's hand.

"I love you too Isabella."

----------------------------------------------------------

WEEEEEEEELLLLLL!!!

Finally the plot thickens! I know I'm slow so please forgive me.

The true story starts soon. Please vote and share. Also comment if you don't understand something.