Chapter 15

Chapter what? Chapter freakin 15, thats what!

Please forgive spelling and grammar. I do proofread before I upload but I still miss stuff. If you happen to catch anything holla at me in a comment. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------

(Captain's P.O.V)

As soon as they entered the brothel doors all went silent.

Which is a great accomplishment, seeing that the entire room is filled with pirates.

Both the men and the whores stared at the Captain and her first mate. She couldn't help but smirk.

The red head on the piano stared at them as the approached her.

"Ahh...you'd be the one the Captain is looking for?"

Onyx said nothing, and Farley cleared her throat, looking away at something behind her.

"State your business."

"The door."

"Door? There's the one you came in..."

Someone in the room snickered and the red head smiled.

Onyx only stared at the woman, her red eyes glowing hot with anger.

"The door that leads to the Scythe."

"Aww.. Why would you want to go to that dusty old ship for anyway? A woman of your worth belongs here....in the whore house."

The room erupted in laughter, and the men whistled cat calls and other lewd imaginings.

Before, they could all relax, Onyx's fist shot out and connected with the woman's nose. (the prettiest feature on her whole body.)

The woman screamed and clutched at the bloody mess in the center of her face.

"The fucking door."

Onyx calmly stated, her expression like steel.

The red head glared at onyx.

She jumped off the piano and they all watched as it began to slide across the floor revealing a flight of steps.

"you're not stupid after all."

Onyx said smiling at the glaring red head.

Farley, again, merely cleared her throat. They descended down the steps, and were immediately enraptured by darkness.

****************************************

"I still don't under stand what the hell you are saying."

Isabella screamed up at her brother, who was currently hanging from the solitary plank, extending from the crow's nest.

"Watch the bloody deck!"

Lewis screamed back down to her.

"Why?....you're not thinking of jumping off are you? God's graces, you'll make a bloody hole in the deck!"

"Just watch Isabella."

The two siblings had been discussing the topic of magic. Isabella saw no real use of it; other than to confuse people, and Lewis spoke of it as if it was the only thing in the world.

Isabella, sucked her teeth and watched her fool of a brother let go and start to plummet towards the deck.

Suddenly, a gust of wind appeared out of nowhere and encircled him. The funnel slowed him to a calm stop on the deck and magically disappeared.