Chapter 19

Chapter 19

-----------------------------------------------

The door closed behind her and wouldn't open again.

It was locked.

Candles lit up the dark room.

"I'm here."

She turned into the direction of the voice and felt strong hands coil around her waist.

She grabbed the hilt of her sword but he stopped her, pinning her hand there with his own.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

He motioned towards the large wooden table. On it was a glittering parchment that seemed to be made of gold.

The permit.

She released her grip from the magic sword, realizing that if she were to draw it, the permit would become worthless.

However, the uselessness of the sword was not helping her now.

"You haven't changed. You're still as lovely as the day you betrayed me."

The reaper Captain maintained his hold of Onyx, and his wandering hands sent shivers down her spine.

She wasn't sure if they were good or bad.

She forcefully broke away from him, and walked over to the permit, putting distance between him and herself.

He stared at her as she moved to sit in the chair opposite him, his glance hungry and cold. She wasn't sure if he wanted to kill her or make love to her.

"I have come Captain. Now, what is it that you want in exchange for the permit?"

He smiled, knowing all to well what he wanted...and knowing damn well she wouldn't give it to him.

"Hmm...something from the great

Onyx de la Fluer of La Noir. You know the others told me what they would give."

"I'm asking what you want."

He sighed, finally sitting beside her running a finger down her arm.

"I still love you Onyx."

"No you don't."

"I do. Even though you betrayed me, and sunk my ship, I have always loved you."

Before she could reply, she grabbed a fistful of her hand and yanked her head back, forcing her mouth to open in surprise. He smashed his lips against hers and kissed her passionately. It would only last for a short while. You see, she bit his tongue shortly afterword.

"I see the snake still has her fangs."

He said wiping blood from his lips.

"You still kiss like a dog."

She answered, her face expressionless. Her eyes, however, had lost the fiery red glow and now burned as if they were dying embers.

The kiss had affected her.

"There is only one thing that I want from you Onyx. Come back to me and join my crew."

The flames returned, and he knew that he had made a mistake.

She was on him before, he could think dropping them both to the floor. She held a small bejeweled dagger to his throat and straddled him. He smiled at the warmth that radiated from her thighs around his waist.

"Now you listen here, I won't be takin anything else from the likes of you. I shan't be gracing you or yer bastard ship with my presence and if you ask me again...I'll cut ya."

Much to her surprise he chuckled. Then suddenly he flipped over, pinning her to the ground and knocking the dagger from her hand.

He held her hands down to the floor and kissed her again. This time she didn't resist.

"I'll say it again my beautiful little snake. You are mine and your heart will never belong to another."

Now it was her turn to smile.

"Too late for that."

Before he could reply, who should come bursting in but Carnage.

"Captain, Vane--"

He paused as he took in the scene before him.

The reaper cursed and released Onyx.

"What ?!"

He all but snarled.

Carnage blinked coming back to reality.

"Vane has returned, and he's brought a girl with him."

The Captain, knowing full well who this girl was, stormed out of the cabin.

Onyx eyed the parchment and did what any other self-respecting pirate would do--

She Folded it up, stuck it in her boot and walked briskly out onto the deck.

----------------------------------------

WEEEEEELLLLL!!!

~^^~ kind of a forceful relationship don't ya think?

I'm beginning to like this story the more I write it. Look out for chapter 20.

Any questions?

Comment and ye stall receive ur answer.