Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Keep up, it's gonna be movin pretty fast now! enjoy!

--------------------------------------------

"That damn Bitch"

After all of the other pirates had given up the search for the Dragoness, The Reaper Capatin decided to erase all the memories of those who were on board and employ the aid of Babylon, Carnage and Golden Eye, to stake out Onyx's ship.

"I don't pity you at all."

Vane was sitting on the Captain's bed a blade of sawgrass In his hand.

He twirled it about, smiling as the Reaper Captain paced back and forth in his quarters.

"Why is that vane?"

"Well, you should've seen it coming. Leaving a pirate alone in the room with a treasure sitting right there on the table."

"I wasn't thinking correctly."

Vane just kept smiling. The captain stared at the man who was sitting in his bed.

Just a couple of hours ago he looked like a lazy, dirtied old man with a grisly shadow and graying hair, Now he looked as if he wasn't a day over twenty five.

"Nathaniel, you know where she is don't you?"

The man continued to smile.

In one step, the Reaper Captain walked over to vane, grabbed him by the collar and yanked him to his feet.

"You treacherous coward, tell me where she is!"

"Is that desperation I smell on you Captain?"

"Shut yer mouth and answer Vane."

"Well i know for a fact that she is definitely on the island, and I am also certain that she will not leave."

"Because of the ship?"

"Please, she could give a damn about the ship. Her entire crew is out and about on the Island, all she needs is to steal one and be off."

"So? Why won't she leave?"

Nathaniel sighed, the smile finally disappearing from his face.

"I'm not sure if I should tell you. Let me go."

The Captain retained his grip.

"Tell me Vane. that's an order."

Nathaniel, stared at the Captain.

He slowly brought his hand up to the captain'd face.

"Just who do you think you're talking to?"

With absolutely no effort, he grasped the captain by his cheeks, forcing his thumbs between his jaw

Joints.

The Captain cried out in pain an immediately real eased Nathaniel.

"I don't take orders from humans."

"Who do you take orders from?"

"That is none of your concern."

Nathaniel released the captain.

"I must go now. However, I leave you with a parting gift. From the time the Noir arrived at the docks, her hull has reeked of blood."

"What does that mean?"

"On that ship is a young man, whom had gained the affections of our beautiful Captain."

"What?!"