Chapter 14

Chapter 14, lalalla 14...got like 200 something reads just need some votes to settle the score.

Read "High school scandal" by cookie. It's a great read.

--------------------------------------------------------

(Amber 's P.O.V)

"Are ya sure you're up to his Captain? We can just skip the formalities and just bootleg it to the Americas."

The Captain sighed.

"No, Farley. I don't want to take any chance of our enemies attacking the ship with them aboard."

"Aye. I get ya Captain. I just don't want ya puttin trifling stress on yer shoulders."

"I am fine Farley."

Amber walked closely beside the Captain sneaking glances at her whenever possible.

The Captain...I'm sorry....Her Captain seemed to grow prettier and prettier the longer she stared at her. The fiery red eyes were both frightening and mysterious. Amber stared at the long fingered hand that swayed back and forth by the living sword at her Captain's waist. How she wished she could hold that hand.

"Lily?"

"Yes Captain?"

"I want you and Amber to go in and test the waters. You'll see a woman with red hair sitting on the piano. Tell her you are here to see the Reapers. She will show you to the council room."

Lily, nodded and made off towards the Brothel door. Amber followed behind her.

The Captain was a city to conquer another day. Tonight Amber had major work to do.

She turned to see the Captain speaking with Farley a sad expression on her face.

"Come on Amber!"

Amber followed Lily inside.

Once in the Brothel, the two young women were greeted by a mob of ruddy-faced pirates. Most drunk, and the rest adorned with women.

"Lasses! Are ye from the black ship?"

Asked a one-eyed pirate with rotting gums.

The girls did not answered. They walked deeper into the room, bombarded by questions of their alliances. They didn't stop until they were in front of a woman with big green eyes, enormous boobs, thin legs, and red hair.

The woman glanced down at them slightly from her perch on an ancient piano.

"We are here to see the Reapers."

Lily said smiling cheerfully.

The woman licked her bottom lip, and answered them in a gravelly voice.

"And who might your captain be?"

Lily opened her mouth to answer, but Amber stepped in front of her and glared at the stoic woman.

"Its none of your damn business. Show us the room."

Again the woman licked her bottom lip.

"Good answer."

Without warning, the floor gave out and they fell through a trick door on the floor.

"Have fun."

She said waving down at them. They fell into darkness and, again without warning, landed hard on what felt like the deck of a ship. All around them stood pirates. Each a Captain of his own ship. They were the only females.

"Well, well? It was good of you to drop in Lassies."

Came a voice from the quarter deck. The other pirates laughed.

"Now all we need is your Captain."

The man smiled at them, the blue of his eyes gleaming.

"Vane! How long?"

"I smell her by the door sir. Shouldn't be long."

Amber Looked up and on the Main mast, fluttering as if propelled by some invisible wind, a black flag.

On it was a skull with a knife through its head.

"Reapers..."

Amber thought to herself.

"Just the people she had been looking for."

---------------------------------------------------------

WEEEEEELLLLLLL!!!

Ok time to clear some stuff up.

In the beginning I realized that I said that The Dominion (now called Antonio) hated all three of his sons. Yet, I wondered to myself, he doesn't seem to hate Lewis.

This is because I sought to give Lewis a major part in the story and so the reasoning behind The Dominion's dislike for Lewis is because Lewis is a bit Practical and rational. Therefore he doesn't really rely on the knowledge given by emotion. The Dominion was exactly Like this as a child. The Dominion hates all the aspects of his past, and therefore has a natural dislike for Lewis.

He only tolerates him because Lewis truly loves and cares for the well being of his sister.

By the way, Lewis is about 26 in human years

Leonardo is 24

3rd brother is 21

And Isabella is 18.

I'm not telling you how old the Captain is. Guessing is half the fun!