Eleven

"Wakey wakey bunny, work in two hours or so."

"Kay." I replied peeling myself off of the bed and walking to my dresser. I picked out some biker shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I shut the door since Kaden left it open and changed.

I shoved some pills in my purse, shoved some shoes on and made my way to the Gallaghers. I brought home some extra cereal last night so I could give them some. I probably looked stupid with a box of cereal half out of my bag. I watched as Fiona was talking to Tony outside their houses.

"Y/n! Come on over we missed ya." Fi smiled ushering me over.

"Hey Fi, I brought some cereal over to give to you guys, I also thought I'd eat with you guys since I'm lonely."

"No problem come on in we love having you over." We walked into the house and Fiona started setting up the table, I grabbed a cup of water and took my meds quickly. "How many pills was that?"

"Four or so, I forget but doctors orders." I shrugged pouring a bowl of cereal, all the kids came down, Debbie was talking to Fi about daycare food.

"What are they for?"

"Thats a talk for another day."

"Hey Y/n, Fi I'm going over to Kev's to work on the truck." Then Lip was out the door.

"Gonna talk about it today?" Ian whispered to me pouring some cereal.

"Yeah, maybe. It'll be a lot though."

"Try me."

"Maybe later, we've gotta go to work in like an hour and a half."

"Actually we need to go in like twenty, Linda needs us earlier." Ian pointed out.

"Oh okay, Kash skip out again?"

"Yep."

"Did that yesterday, had to come in late because of something then once Linda left he came in." I thought back, I quickly washed my dish and started double checking my purse.

"Those your pills for later?"

"Yeah."

Once Ian was done we left, Debbie was trying to convince Fiona to let her have her own room. We talked a bit on the way to Kash and Grab but we didn't know what to exactly talk about.

"Its about time. You seen Kash last night?" Linda asked Ian while handing the box to him. I threw our bags behind the counter.

"Nope."

"He left once I came down and didn't come home last night. Had to fight off a homeless man. Y/n did he say anything to you before you left early yesterday?"

"Nope, just made fun of me for still being a virgin since someone from school came in and I had to tell him I didn't wanna have sex with the dude." I explained putting some stuff on a shelf.

"You still haven't lost it yet?" Ian asked surprised.

"No, have a problem with that ginger?"

"No but I have a problem with you looking like you need to sleep after getting up an hour ago." He joked.

"I'm going upstairs, watch the register and if Kash comes tell him to talk to me. And no more free breakfast, you work hungry like the rest of us."

"Don't worry ill pay for lunch." I whispered to Ian taking a seat behind the register. Linda left and a minute later Kash entered. Linda started yelling at Kash through the walke talke before he shut it off.

Same thing as yesterday happened with Kash having his lover over and fucking in the freezer. I'm not too mad about it, at least he's not fucking my bestfriend anymore.