Twenty-Eight

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I grabbed my clothes and got changed in Fionas room since she wasn't in there.

"Fiona?" Debbie smiled before realizing it was just me walking out.

"Sorry Debs, I don't think she came home last night." I frowned walking downstairs, Mickey ahead of me by a few steps.

"Hey Mandy still asleep?" Mickey asked entering the kitchen.

"Yeah, sleeping in Lip's room."

"You made pancakes?" I asked walking in.

"What fucking time did you get up?" Mickey asked grabbing one.

"Five."

"Didn't you get home at three?" I asked suspiciously.

"Yeah but I went for a run this morning, I have a lot of energy." Ian said flipping some pancakes. "Oh I took some pictures of the sunrise wanna see?"

Mickey looked at the pictures and I looked at them too. "Must really help clear your mind after gargling old man balls." Ian made a mhm sound in response. "Pancakes are on me."

"I thought you were broke?"

"Nah just got a baby mama with her hands in my pockets." Mickey responded putting his pancakes on his plate.

"Oh, hey I'll help with bills. Saved up a few hundred." I said putting down seven hundred dollars.

"A few hundred? That's more than I have." Mickey said.

"Well I happen to have a lot of money saved up in the bank so I can afford an apartment when I go to university or college."

"You pick one yet? I heard Florida is great with all the sun and it's warm and there's pools in every back yard." Ian rambled.

"Well, I can get into a lot. I've got a few Universities lined up at my feet I just gotta pick which state. I'm going into psychology."

"Fiona never came home, she violated probation." Debbie said walking into the kitchen.

"She's not in her room?" Ian asked which he recived a head shake. "I checked last night, this morning called Sheila's."

I zoned them out and walked to the front of the house to check the snow. If she pulled a Frank she'd be in the snow. She wasn't there so I walked back through the house and to the backyard. She wasn't anywhere there either. I walked inside and went into the basement and wasn't there so I went back up.

"Y/n meds."

"Then I gotta eat, I'm not hungry right now." I groaned.

"Then go out and get food or something, I've gotta go to school. Someone call hospitals while I'm gone?" Debbie asked looking for her shiv.

I stomped upstairs and took my meds and came back down and drank a cup of milk since apparently that's allowed with it.

"I've gotta get to school. We'll talk about it after school."

"Talk about what?" Ian asked turning to me.

"You'll see just wait til I get home. Mickey don't do anything stupid and wait til I get home so we can all talk about it please." I said before running out the door.

When I got back nobody was home so I ran to the store and got some stuff to make Lasagna. I got back and started cooking it.

"Hey what's that smell?" Debbie asked walking in the kitchen.

"Lasagna. It's already ready though so I'm keeping it in the oven for now. Where'd you guys go?" I asked washing the dishes.

"Went to look for Fiona at the guy who was her bosses brother. Turns out she left and want AWOL, she's on drugs somewhere."