Twenty-Six

It's been a week since Liam got into the coke. Last night he was let home and Fiona was bailed out. Lip is taking Liam everywhere with him, he said that they'll be fine for now and to go home so I went home last night.

My body jolted up as I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Wake up sleepyhead, you're coming with me to look for Ian."

"Mickey it's so early. And I already know where he works, found him last week with Lip."

"Its ten. If you don't get up I'll drag your ass outta bed and make you get dressed. Put on something good enough to wear to a club, I'll be there in ten."

I groaned and put on a short black dress Mandy helped me pick out. It had spaghetti straps and was like a silky fabric. I put on fishnets and fuck me pumps. I did some makeup, took my meds and a snack and walked downstairs.

"Took you long enough."

"Didn't give me much time."

"Well where does he work?"

"The while swallow in boys town."

"What kind of name is that? Anyways we're calling an Uber, let's go." Mickey smirked putting his hand on my back and ushering me outside. He called an Uber ten minutes ago and it just got here.

We arrived and right away some guy was hitting on Mickey. "Lookin fine."

"Fuck off."

"Its okay, I like em rough. Wanna get out of here? Unless you're with her."

"You seen this guy? He's our friend." I asked holding up a photo.

"You like em skinny, I can loose the weight."

"Where the hell is the Manger?" Mickey growled, the guy pointed behind him. Me and Mickey walked to the Manger. "Yo, you the manager?"

"Who's asking?"

"Assuming you just watched me I'd take a wild stab and say it's us. Have you seen this kid?" He put the photo in front of him.

"Never."

"He was working here like two weeks ago."

"I can't keep track of every twink who comes in here." I'm gonna punch this bitch.

"Well this twink went AWOL a couple of days ago after your bouncer kicked his brother, sister and his bestfriend out of here."

The guy wouldn't give him what he wanted called him gay so Mickey threated him. We found out Ian moved to Fairytale in boystown so we had to go there now.

"He's gotta be somewhere here." I groaned looking around.

"There!"

"Where?"

"Giving some guy a lap dance." Mickey pointed towards him.

"Holy shit. I'm so sorry." I watched as Ian took some random pill from the guy and Mickey started storming over, I followed behind.

"Times up lovebirds." He hit the guy lightly before pushing him off. "Times up means get the fuck up."

"I'll look for you later Curtis."

"Curtis? Wow, okay." I laughed.

"Curtis? That your fuckin stage name?"

"Twenty five bucks gets you a dance." Ian said looking at Mickey before looking to me.

"I didn't have to pay for shit before." Mickey spat.

"No pay no dance."

"Fine, Y/n pass me some money would you?" I gave Mickey a twenty and a five. Ian pulled his shirt up and made Mickey put it in his shorts. Ian pushed Mickey down and started giving him a lap dance.