Twenty-Nine

"Y/n someone's calling your phone." Deven said passing it to me.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/n, Frank is dying and getting married right now in the hospital right now, you're invited." Debbie said through the phone.

"I'm sorry Debs I'm too tired to do anything right now. Tell Sheila I congratulate them please?"

"Why are you crying, your voice sounds all broken."

"It doesn't matter why, go to the wedding. Tell Frank he's loved alright?"

"Yeah okay, bye."

"Bye."

A week later

"Hey I know you're mad at me and Ian but I've got a baptism after party at the alibi and I want you to come. I need someone there, and you're the only person besides Ian that makes me feel like it's okay to be me. It's today at three, wear something nice." The voice mail rang out in my room for the fifth time. I got it earlier at eight am, it's now twelve.

"Hey we're going to the baptism party thing, you should come." Deven said standing at my door.

"I don't know if I can."

"Nothing bad will happen to you, I promise. Me and Kaden will be here for you, along with Dad." Deven said pulling me to stand up. "Now get dressed in a cute dress or a cute blouse and let's go. Two hours and thirty minutes until we leave. Food is downtown waiting for you along with your meds."

I went to my closet and pulled out the red dress I wore before. One of the worst nights was when I wore this dress but I want to show I'm strong so I'm gonna wear it. I put on a black long sleeve underneath, thigh high socks and some boots. I brushed my hair and did my makeup and walked downstairs.

"I look okay?"

"You look beautiful now eat up before I force these meds down your throat okay?" Deven joked pulling me to the table.

I walked inside behind my brothers. The alibi was decorated nicely.

"Hey you came!" Mickey smiled walking over.

"Hey."

"I'm really sorry. I care about you." Mickey said putting his hands on my shoulders.

"It's okay, I'm better now."

"Like hell you're better, we had to pull you out of bed for the last week." Kaden said which made me stomp on his foot.

"Can I have a beer?"

"No drinking on your meds."

"You're no fun." I said before walking over to the bar and grabbing some of the slop. I walked over to Ian and sat down beside him. Mickey was beside him but walked away as Terry came in. "You alright?"

"How can he just live a lie like this."

"I'm sorry." I sighed leaning my head on his shoulder. "Y'know it's not good to hold in tears. You're eyes are all pink."

"Says you, you look dead." Ian joked back.

We talked for a while eventually Ian said he was gonna go so he went to talk to Mickey before leaving. Ian was about to leave before Mickey started announcing something.

"Yo, can I have everyone's attention please?" He said getting everyone to look at him "I just wanted to let everyone here know, I'm gay! Big ol mo. Thought I should tell you that." Mickey looked up at Ian, the whole room went silent. "You happy now?"

The music turned on and people started dancing again before Terry started yelling and flipping tables.

"I'll fucking kill you! Son of a bitch!" Terry yelled running and attacking Mickey. I got really scared and got behind the bar with Kev. He let me sit on the floor in the corner while Terry, Mickey, Ian and Terry's friends fought. Kev was trying really hard to stay calm.