Twenty-five

It's been it's been two weeks since me and Mickey did the deed. Apparently Mickey got a bunch of Russian prostitutes fired trying to make them money. They want help taking care of the girls or something so I'm on my way over to give them all some Russian deserts that the bakery made. I had to pay extra for the order since it's not normally sold there.

I knocked on the door and waited for them to open. "What's that shit?" Terry asked opening the door.

"Mickey asked me to bring some Russian desserts or something to calm them down."

"Can we all have some of them because if it's just for them too fuckin bad."

"Its for everyone but they get first dibs." I smiled walking in the house brushing past Terry. "Svetlana here are some desserts, I got the recipes from some old Russian cook books. It's traditional Russian deserts."

"Kartoshka?"

"In that box." I pointed to one of them. She put the boxes on the table and told them all to eat it.

Time skip to a few days later

"Yo Y/n, you know where Ian is?" Lip asked right as I answered my phone.

"No, why?"

"Military police broke into my bathroom stall looking for Lip Gallagher but had a picture of Ian. Apparently he tried to steal a helicopter and broke government property. He went AWOL and enlisted in my name."

"Shit. We need to find him before they do."

"Yeah no shit. Meet me at the house." He hung up and I started walking right away. Lip got there an hour later.

The kids didn't know Jack shit so we had to go around to houses. We went to Mickey's first and he knew nothing. We went to a bunch of other houses, still nothing.

"Hey Lip, can I show you something Ian left before he left? I don't think it'll help much but it might, I didn't really decode it." He nodded and we went to my house and I showed him the letter.

"Holy shit. Did you tell anyone about this letter?"

"Mickey and Mandy come over occasionally and look at it or the stuff I have of Ian's over there."

"He really cared about you. And I mean really cared." He smiled trying to decode it. "I can't find anything. Let's go back and check his stuff."

When we got to their house we git Debbie to help search. I slept over since I'd just go back to looking tomorrow anyways. Tomorrow is also Fiona's birthday.

"Wakey Wakey time for school." Lip said shaking me awake.

"Morning." I smiled getting up and grabbing some of my clothes from Ian's drawer.

"Go to school then after we'll go looking. Better not say anything about Ian because Fiona was just broken up with." I nodded and went to Fiona's room to change. Once I got downstairs Fi and Lip were hugging.

"Happy birthday Fi!" I smiled.

"We weren't planning on celebrating but since we're all here we will!" Veronica smiled.

"I can pick up a cake from the bakery after school." I said grabbing my bag and stuff from it.

"I'll go in and ask." Debbie said before going into the Milkovich house.

"How are you and Mandy?"

"We're good. Went out a few weeks ago to a club. The one Monica took me and Ian to."

Debbie came walking out. "Got anything?"

"She said to ask an old boyfriend of Ian's. Like an old, old boyfriend like in his 40s."