Part 1: Sensei

"Sensei, just let me rest here for a bit," begged the brown-haired boy. He made a tired looking expression but I knew he's just trying to find a place to nap.

"The infirmary is for those who are unwell," I stopped him from lying down on the bed. "You are just lazy. And don't call me sensei mockingly, Soichiro!"

"My name is Sougo."

I ignored him and tried to drag him back to his class.

Sougo was my close friend's little brother, so we had known each other for years. When he heard that I started to work at his school, he thought he'd secure a nice place to skip classes. 'Think again, little brat. I'm going to show you good parenting (even though I'm only a few years older than you),' so I thought.

"What is this subject that you want to avoid so much?" I was a bit curious since I was quite new here. I didn't really know all of the staff members yet.

"Japanese literature. It's not the subject that I want to avoid; I just don't like the teacher," he replied with bored voice. "My class is just on this corner. You can go back now. Although, you're welcome to sit with me and take notes for me until the lessons are over."

"I'll make sure you get into the class and sit prettily before I leave." I threw him a smirk and knocked the classroom door for him.

"Yes, come in." A voice from inside the classroom made me look to see its owner. The sunlight from the classroom windows was a little blinding, but I could see a young man with dark grey eyes and a bright smile. His silverish hair was highlighted with black streaks rooted from the top of his head. I couldn't help but to adore the silhouette of his form, the black shirt and striped pants and all.

"Glad you decide to join us, Sougo," the handsome teacher was still wearing that charming smile.

"Yeah thanks to her," Sougo pointed at me with his thumb; still sounding annoyed. This turned everyone's attention (including the teacher's!) to me.

I panicked and blurted out, "I- I'm sorry..?"

The funky haired teacher laughed. "No, I should thank you," he said. I squealed inside due to the cuteness (and I think some of the students did too).

"Er, I should go before I interrupt the lesson further," I permitted myself to leave the classroom; it started to feel hot in my head and I didn't want anyone noticing my blushed face.

---

"What was that?" Sougo came up from behind me when I was walking to the bus stop. Our apartments were in a same building so we often commute together.

"What was what?"

"The blushing-"

My face turned red again on the thought of my awkward encounter with the superhandsome teacher. "What-?"

"I didn't know you liked that Sasaki guy."

"S-Sasaki? Like? I- I don't even know him, don't be silly!"

Sougo just looked at me with condescending eyes that said, 'who are you trying to fool, you definitely look like you've fallen head over heels for this guy'. Ugh! This brat had always been sharp so there's no point lying to him.

"W-who is this sensei anyway...?" I was curious of his first name too.

"Sasaki Haise, new teacher. He came here the beginning of last semester."

Haise... such a unique name. I wonder how he smells like... Er...! I mean, I wonder what made his parents choose that name. I'm not a pervert or anything!

"Why is your face red again?" Sougo's face was suddenly right in front of mine.

"Gyah!" Startled, I attacked his face with my hands. He screamed and tried to reach my hair for revenge. In less than a minute, we were already brawling.

"No Sougo stop!"

"Do you really want to stop or are you just being a tsundere?!"

"Seriously, we're still within school environment. I can't be seen fighting with a student; I'm a staff member now!" But I was still grabbing and pulling his hair.

"You do know that both the words 'staff' and 'member' mean 'd*ck' right? Why do you like to use that phrase so much. You think you're cooler than me just because you have a bed at your work place?"

"It doesn't mean I can sleep on it while I'm working! It's for sick people anyway!"

"You're sick!"

"You are! You're twisted!"

This continued until we realised that we just missed our bus. Afterwards we just waited in silence for the next bus to come (-_-").

---