Bonus: Chat Session

Thank you very much for 20k reads...!

I'd like to thank the loyal readers who keep reading, voting, commenting and even putting this series in their reading list! I melt a little (a lot) when I see this story being included in reading lists with generous titles like "Recommended" or "Books I'll read again" or "Dis sum good sh!t right der"! And I always love reading your precious comments! They are what keeps me motivated to continue writing.

So, this is like an Omake session. Let's bring out some important characters!

Gin-san, you can be the moderator. I'll leave this to you now.

Gin: "Oi, don't just throw responsibility to me. I'm the laziest f*ck around here. Haise, you do it!"

Haise: "Ahaha no, you're the one bestowed with the honour, Gin-san!"

Gin: "Oh, talking back to our Gin-san now, Haise-kunnn? Just because you've gone through the path to adulthood in the recent chapters..." (wiggles eyebrows suggestively)

Haise: (looks away) "Uh... Let's talk about the readers...! We are so happy and proud that some lovely reader-chan's are contributing their artworks to this series. @lameesabubakr-san drew a cute fanart, @Orenzia-san made two beautiful cover photos for this book, and @MercedesDeCristo-san wrote a fluffy one-shot dedicated to us (it's in the Author's reading list so please go have a read)! Thank you very much for your kindness everyone...!"

Gin: "Fanarts and fanfiction based on another fanfiction? You've successfully built a fantasy on top of fantasy. Congratulations."

Haise: "Gin-san, please don't be salty!"

Gin: "Why am I the punchline in the last chapter then, huh? There are so many other men in this book, it's literally a reverse harem. Why can't you shove that half-assed character to them instead."

I love you the most, Gin-san. Therefore you must suffer the most. Mwahaha.

Gin: "I thought lately you love that person the most. Akashi-kun, isn't it?"

Akashi Seijuurou (from Kuroko no Basket) is not in this story.

Haise: "Let me help you explain. The one in this story is Akashi Sei. He doesn't have heterochromatic eyes, and his eye colors are gold. The real Akashi Seijuurou-san has red-colored eyes."

Gin: "But we totally copied all his other characteristics, just for the sake of having a rival character strong enough to intimidate Haise."

I couldn't think of anyone else, sorry.

Sougo: "Shame on you."

Gin: "Oh, Soichiro-kun has arrived! Are you here to compare our penis sizes again? That onsen chapter is one of the reader's favorites."

Sougo: "Let's do it if you want. I've grown since last time. Unlike you old gits, I'm still in my growing phase."

Haise: "Gin-san, Sougo-kun, please keep this chapter clean. We've already got complaints about how perverted this story is."

Gin: "And whose fault is that? They always reasoned that it's because you're too sexy so the readers have real thirst for you."

Gin-san, please don't tell him... He's too pure.

Haise: (embarrassed) "I like Reader-chan, so..."

Ken: "I like her more. I will fight you for her."