Bonus: AU of Part 20

Alternate Universe!

I noticed there were quite a lot of people who expected "another development" of Haise and the main character (reader / you!) for some of the scenes. For example, in Part 19-20 where Haise knocked your hotel room door and everyone's like "my body is ready"! As a thank you for keep following my silly story, I made an AU which has nothing to do with the real storyline of "Sasaki-sensei", but the one matching popular demands. If this goes well, there might be more coming up! :D

Warning: Might be NSFW / smutty!

I hope no one is underaged here *sweats nervously*
If you don't want to read mature content, please feel free to ignore this chapter. It won't affect the actual plot of the "Sasaki-sensei" fic.

------------

.
.
.

You hugged Haise, pressing your body against him.

"If we continue doing this, I won't be able to hold back," Haise warned you.

You thought he was joking like usual; you checked his expression - he's serious. His eyes were fixed on the unclothed area between your neck and your chest.

You felt a rush of excitement, but wanted to keep a good image, so you tried to fix your yukata. But before you could cover up the bare skin with your clothes, Haise's hand stopped this action.

He placed his palm on your hand, leaving your upper chest and shoulders still exposed. His eyes hadn't moved, not until he realized you're staring at his face. Then you both made eye contact.

You were drowned into his deep grey eyes; before you knew it, there was only an inch distance between those mesmerizing eyes and your own's. Haise finally released you from his magic - he closed his eyes and kissed you on the lips.

You, too, closed your eyes for the purpose of feeling solely the sensation of Haise's lips against yours. They were soft and luscious and... naughty. The half-ghoul tried to part your lips with his, finding a way to get inside your mouth. You were a little nervous about it.

But Haise was not that innocent. Still playing with your lips, he placed his right hand on your left neck. From there, his fingers wandered to your shoulder, then your collarbone and reaching your cleavage.

You gasped a little due to the nice tingles, making you opened your mouth a little. With a slight triumphant smile, Haise slid his tongue through the parting of your lips.

You could feel the delicious taste of the male's tongue, snaking its way with yours. It started off sweet and romantic, but Haise stepped up the game after a minute or two. He cupped your head with his left palm, while his right one sneaked into your yukata and found your left breast.

You let out a small moan when Haise began to circle the tip of your nipple. The kiss turned steamy, you both increased the pace and you were left breathless not long after.

When the kiss broke, you gasped for air, but Haise kept himself busy. His lips found another target: his tongue was now licking your right breast, flicking your nipple and finally sucked it passionately.

You were startled that this guy's hand had somehow reached your buttocks, caressing them and eventually followed the middle line of your crotch to arrive at your "other lips".

Haise felt the wetness down there; he stopped fondling your bosom and moved his head closer to your face. "Can I touch it?" he panted a little.

His politeness made you want to take over and just ride him already. You didn't answer his question with words; instead, you pressed your crotch against his fingers, begging them to feel you up.

Haise was somewhat surprised by your initiative, at the same time it's turning him on even more. He slipped his hand inside your panties and groaned when he touched your special place.

Your heart's beating like crazy and your legs felt numb. You didn't expect this seemingly dorky guy to be this good. Well, you're not aware that he could perfectly apply things he learned from books. As long as he had read it, there's nothing Sasaki Haise couldn't do.

He knew where and how to make you feel good. After teasing your lips, Haise finally inserted his fingers into the beautiful hole. He breathed faster when he felt the tightness and wetness inside you. Losing his patience, he began stroking and increased his rhythm until you squeezed to your climax. Shocks of pleasure ran through your whole body as Haise's fingers were still inside. This made you feel even more intimate with the one-eyed ghoul.

You shyly turned to look at the male's face. His eyes were covered by his bangs, but his cheeks were flustered.

"I... I wouldn't be able to control myself-- if I don't go now, I don't know what will happen..." Haise was afraid that he took advantage of you and was about to do even more "bad" things.

He kissed you and whispered that he'd be in his room when you decided to let him have his way with you...

*****