Part 29: Back to school

I spent the weekend with Mitsu and had all the girl talks that I missed. Better still, my new boyfriend was such an understanding person. He knew I needed to spend quality time alone with my "long lost" best friend, so decided not to bother us for the time Mitsu was here.

She left last night and this morning, school started again. This meant: Sasaki-sensei time.

It's only been a week but I already craved for Haise in school environment. So this day, without telling him, I sneakily wandered around the sites within reach of the infirmary. I did it only when I wasn't busy and every changing period, so I'd know if Haise was teaching nearby.

Finally, on the period just before lunch break, I found my target in the class next to my room. I stood quietly, body pressed against the wall next to where the window panes started. Then I peeked through the glass and spotted him.

Sasaki-sensei strolled around the classroom, reading a poem and examining each lines. His voice was sweeter than ever when he sang literature. He had his back facing my direction when I first caught a glimpse of his elegant stance.

He wore brighter colors today, but still in the similar hues. White long-sleeved shirt and a pair of light grey pants with white stripes. His hair looked less wavy but just as tidy. My heart almost screamed its way out of my lungs when I admired his broad shoulders and slim waist, not to mention his tight gluteal areas... which stood out more due to the pants' lighter colors.

Yes, I could write an essay complete with introduction, main body and conclusions dedicated only to worship the sight of Sasaki Haise. If I had to add his personality and charm too, I could write a whole thesis.

And this wonderful being is mine. Ohohoho~

"S-sensei..." A female voice startled me. It's a student that I knew, Sakura Chiyo. She always had a pair of big ribbons on the sides of her hair.

"Chiyo-chan! What's the matter?" I tried to moved away from the window panes so no one would know I was stalking the Japanese literature teacher. But by the look of Chiyo's face, she already found out.

"I just want to ask for a plaster because I hurt my finger." She blushed when I panicked; a student found out my suspicious habit.

I led her inside the infirmary and checked her tiny wound. "C-Chiyo-chan," I said while I wrapped the plaster around her finger, "I'm not a weirdo, okay... Er..."

"It's okay, Sensei," she laughed. "I am a girl in love too, so I know how it feels. It's totally what I would do!"

"Y-you like... Sasaki-sensei?" Oh no, a love rival?

"Of course not! Although, Sasaki-sensei does have a lot of fans."

"Mm mm," I nodded. Understandable. Hot teacher always attracted extra attention.

"If Sasaki-sensei has a girlfriend, she might be assassinated in an instant."

"What?"

"There's this super hardcore fanclub of his, and they've been eliminating students who tried to confess to Sasaki-sensei."

"Again, what?"

"I don't really know the details, but my friend Mikorin knows gossips like this. If you're interested, Sensei, we can go ask him!"

"Uh, I am curious but... I shouldn't keep you from your class! Sorry Chiyo-chan."

"You can have lunch with us today. Let's meet at the roof and I'll take Mikorin too!"

"Chiyo-chaaaaan~" Touched by her kindness, I hugged her before she left.

Not long after, the bell rang, indicating it's lunch break.