[End Note]

It's finally over!!
I am quite satisfied and mostly relieved, even though I still really love all the characters and not wanting to leave them —> said by the author who left them for 2 years+

The reason I named the last chapter An Open Ending, you probably could guess. In the end, this is the story about you, so I invite anyone who wants to write more about Haise & yourself!

I purposefully leave gaps between the last chapter and epilogue, so you could fill them as you wish:

• What happened that night after the proposal?

• What would you do the next day? Bear in mind you have that Saturday free. There's a local festival happening Saturday night, would you wear your kimono and go with Haise? Played games, had food, watch fireworks? All the common tropes in shoujo manga, let it all out!

• Also how would everyone's reaction be when they found out you got engaged?

I lowkey think Sougo is still into you lol sorry for the last minute plot twist. He's not into Mii afterall!! Some might rejoice for this ohohoho this means more love triangle opportunity? Or just Sougo pining. That sounds great too.
What about KenKen? I didn't get the chance to write about him, someone please take the wheel :D

And many other characters, we have SO MANY characters who don't belong to us. Let's just use them now that they're here.

• What would happen in the wedding? Or even the rehearsal night, or wedding showers, etc (according to your choice of tradition/style for the wedding ceremony)?

• Who would you choose as the maid/man of honor, bridesmaids/men, and who would Haise choose for his grooms party?
Best man: Juuzou or Gin-sensei?
Will Light Yagami be invited? (He's probably gonna be Sougo's plus one even if you didn't invite him)

• Where else would you go for your honeymoon trip?

• For lemon experts, would you write about how your "first time" with Haise would be?

There are a lot of things to insert! If you are a writer here at Wattpad, please feel free to write the story and send me the link, I will add them to my Reading List so we can all read them. If you don't want to write on Wattpad and/or would prefer me to post them here, please message me and we can figure out how to manage this! Alternatively, you can leave comments on this section to tell other readers if you've wrote something based on this story. Maybe a link to your work or where to find it ♡

I would like to say thank you indefinitely for everyone's support. There are several extranice readers who kept messaging me to continue the series, or just to check if I was still alive. Some of you thought I straight up died, and I understand this lol. But seriously, I apologize for those who were worried, I should've at least updated you of my situation. Thank you so much, I'm really touched. You are such a blessing!

[pretends to be cool]  
*mic drop*

P.S. Tokyo Ghoul:re anime will air on April 2018. What do you think of the anime Haise?
... personally i think of course anime Haise won't ever be as handsome as manga Haise or even our Haise here hehehe!