Part 33: Special

"Let me do this, Haise."

I climbed on top of him, pulling his tie towards me to bring his face closer to mine. His cheeks reddened, probably surprised by my initiative.

Earlier at school, I was clouded by jealously as a group of beautiful female students flocked around my boyfriend. I knew they were asking him about test materials, but they seemed a bit too provocative for that - with all their mini skirts and tight custom-made uniforms.

Where were the Haise fanclub snipers when they're needed? You had one job!

Nevermind that now. I knew Haise wouldn't cheat on me ever, but I just wanted to make myself feel more secure. I had to do the things only I could do. Then I wouldn't feel threatened by a bunch of school girls.

Instead of leaning in for a kiss, I pulled Haise to me. When his lips were within my reach, I went in determined. Forget kiddy kisses, I immediately began to feel his dry lips with my tongue.

From a small moan that escaped his vocal cord, I knew that Haise enjoyed this. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my buttock, motioning him to continue feeling me up. His breath became rushed; I broke the kiss just so I could lick his neck. Being naughty, I sucked on a spot between his neck and shoulder, making a hickey. Haise panted. The glasses he's wearing were now clouded with steam.

I sat on his lap, with my legs on either side of his hip. I grinded down and felt something swollen between his crotch. Aroused, I lifted my office skirt and rubbed the crease between my legs on his buldge. Haise groaned and arched his back, I could feel his erection getting bigger inside those striped pants. I reached down to his belt, trying to undo it and...

-BAM!--

We were startled by a loud noise. We traced the source with our eyes and saw several books lying on the floor, supposedly just fell from the bookshelf. Ken stood next to them, saying "Oops" with the face of no regrets.

This interruption, in addition to the awareness that a child was present in the room, calmed my lust and I could only laugh. Little Ken was too cute that I almost didn't mind we failed to have some adult time.

However, Haise didn't look as happy. The angry look on his face made it hard to believe that until a moment ago, he was totally submissive.

"Let's just move to your place," he said, annoyed. "Because mine is haunted."

"Aw, don't be mean," I chuckled as I tidy myself up and went to place the books back to the shelf.

"It's not like I enjoy haunting you," Ken mumbled, then wrapped his hands around my waist. "You never pamper me like she does." He pressed his cheek against my belly.

Since I met Ken a few weeks ago, we had been quite comfortable around each other. Normally I'd be nervous around small children, because you couldn't be sure how they're raised or how their parents wanted you to treat them. Not to mention that I was a klutz, I could end up hurting them. Remember when I poisoned a dog with onions? But with Ken, I didn't have to worry about any of those things.

So yes, I had been spoiling him. He liked his hair brushed, he didn't even mind me styling it up. I liked to make little braids on his soft ivory hair, and when I took them off the next day, some of his hair would be wavy. I joked that it made him look like mini albino Haise. They weren't keen on that idea though.

I also fed him much more than needed (according to Haise). Since his food was... blood. Haise could get it from where he got his own food. But I also knew some people in the hospital who could get me cheap blood packs (Actually, it's Sei-chan. He didn't even ask why I needed that much blood. He's such a cool dude).

The thing was, Ken could only appear in solid form if he had enough energy. It meant that the more I fed him, the more often he's present. I supposed it bothered Haise a little since he had less privacy because of it.

"Whatever then, I'll go take a shower," Haise got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Oh baby are you sulking," I tried to be cute to brighten his mood. I followed him, "I'm so sorry... May I wash your back to cheer you up?"

This is a trap, Haise. I actually want to see your bare back. And touch it. And rub soapy water all over it. Actually being in a bathroom together is already pretty intense. It'll be moist and slippery. In those conditions, things are bound to happen.

Haise looked at me. "We can't do that with a child present."

"U-uh, I only said to wash your back?"

He moved towards me and said in softer voice, "We both know what's going to happen once we get in the bathroom."

I squealed inside.

"D-do you want to shower at my apartment instead..."

He laughed.

Eh, he thought I was joking?

"Go play with Ken," he said before he stepped into the bathroom. "But when I finish, you're all mine. You better not feed him anymore."

"A-are we... going to 'do-the-do'?"

"'Do-the-do'? What are you, a middle-aged country geezer?" Haise laughed at my word selection. "And no, we're not doing the do. I told you, it's awkward when Ken is here."

"You're not going to sink your sausage then?" I liked to hear his laughter, so I kept the conversation going.

He yelled my name, "Stop with the gross euphemism! Nothing is going to be sunk into anything."

I giggled.

"Besides," he added, "I want our first time to be special."

Haise smiled meaningfully at me before heading for his shower.