Part 57: Sugar

Sasaki Haise arrived shortly. Unlike Juuzou, who cheerfully trailed behind him, Haise looked angry. The Suzuya Squad, assembled behind Gin and I, whispered their "best of luck" wishes to us, because "angry Sasaki is more horrifying than hungry Suzuya-san" and that said a lot.

Haise shot a deadly look at Gin-san, "Wait for me at the teacher's office," then turned to me and pulled my hand, signalling me to follow him. As I was dragged away, I looked back to the others and smiled, "H-help..."

They all smiled back and waved me goodbye with faces full of inner peace.

---

Once we entered the infirmary, Haise pushed me against the door, shutting it behind me.

He trapped me with his arms and –to my surprise- started to kiss me. It was rough and full of urgency. He parted my lips almost immediately, sucking my tongue frantically, drowning me into his breathless sighs.

When he broke the kiss, he stared at me with the intense pair of dark grey eyes.

Well, mark me down as scared and horny. What is going on?

"That," Haise said with a low but stern voice, "was your punishment."

Uh... Does he know the meaning of punishment? What does this guy try to reinforce here? Naughtiness?

"Since we can't do angry sex yet, that will have to do," he continued.

I was still too dumbfounded to respond. How would people react in this situation? First of all, that was hot as duck. And second of all, Haise was hot as fuck. I said it, I said the F word. It's about time and I didn't know how to describe the sexiness that was Sasaki Haise in any other way.

Also: what?! Angry sex? If that is how this relationship works, that whenever I make a mistake to anger my boyfriend, he'd bang me mercilessly against the wall... I'd never want to do anything right ever again.

Thud.

A sound of something knocked against the door. Then silence.

Haise went to open the door in an abrupt move and found the entire Suzuya Squad right outside, with Gin and Mizurou stumbling down near Haise's feet. Hanbee waved a "hi" to us.

"I feel like this happened before," Mizurou nervous-laughed.

"Are you telling me that this is the second time you did this and you still get caught?" Gin poked Mizurou's cheek as they both struggled to get up. Juuzou helped his sweet-toothed buddy while Mizurou got a hand from Hanbee.

"Gin-san." Haise's low voice and cold gaze pierced into Gin's very soul. "Stay in the infirmary until I say you can leave."

Sensing the chill atmosphere, Suzuya squad permitted themselves out. Juuzou stayed, cheerfully scanning through the stuff in the infirmary. "So this is your workplace? It smells nice," he told me happily.

I only smiled; I still felt guilty about breaking Haise's trust, especially when I saw him looking so upset towards Gin right now. Juuzou seemed to notice this, and decided to help.

"Haise~ don't be too serious, everybody is alright," he gave Haise's shoulder several pats. And like magic, Haise loosened up immediately. He sighed and the previously stern face was now more relaxed.  

Gin and I looked at each other and then to Juuzou, shouting internally, 'How does he do that??'

Man, Mitsu will be so happy when I tell her this. Haise x Juuzou.