[Random Author's Note]

I'm always tempted to leave comments or notes while writing the "Sasaki-sensei" story, but couldn't really find a way to insert it where it wouldn't break the flow of the story. So I guess it's okay to write it here after the 50chapters mark.

I've been a bit slow in updating the story, it's because I have to study a lot more lately and also to be honest, sometimes I get writer blocks and it's pretty hard to keep the fun/romance/doki-doki standard.

Because it's been going on for 50 chapters, some old jokes are going to get cold. Likewise, the characters' personalities would just be repeating themselves. I try to make some character development without making it out of character. (Wow that's a lot of the word "character" in one paragraph)

I hope it's obvious enough that the main character (Reader-chan) has changed into a more calm and mature -sort of- person. She's less panicky and I reeeeeeally pray that she doesn't appear as stupid like some people find her at the beginning of the story.

Obviously Reader-chan is designed so that everyone may relate to her at some level and think of themselves as her. I don't really know how "infirmary teacher" works, but most seems to think that she's a nurse?

I'd like to say that she can come from any other background, any that is relatable to yourself. She just happens to be really good at first-aid and health stuff, and because of her lovely personality, she somehow got a contact within the school and hence was employed as the infirmary teacher.

My original thought of her was that she's actually a medical student. In some countries, you study for 3.5 to 4 years in university to get the Bachelor of Medicine degree. Then if you want to continue to be a doctor, you'll be placed in hospitals to study for 1.5 to 2 years. After that's completed, you're a Medical Doctor.

So my personal headcanon for her is that she's already completed 3 years of university and is now on academic leave, because she wants to save enough money to continue her study. Isn't she kinda old? Well... She's around 20-22 years old, I suppose. Considering Haise is 24 now, I don't want the age gap to be too big. I don't want Haise to be considered a lollicon in my story!

I have some friends who studied medicine, and I gathered that most of them were just too overwhelmed by their study that they might not (have time to) experience a lot of this loveydovey stuff. I guess I kinda use this setting for Reader-chan when I made her a bit panicky and inexperienced whenever it came to fluff.

There's also something that I really want to say! When I thought of Haise as a teacher, and wanted to start this series, I reaaaally wanted the main character to be a student!

I think I've said this many times through replying to comments, but I really want everyone to know. If the main character was a student, I think it'd be more relatable to most of the readers (who are quite young, I suppose? Oh gahd what have I done, inserting smut here and there in the story. I am deeply sorry)!

Even for those who had graduated school, I believe at some point we did have a crush on our teacher? I had a major crush on my Biology teacher when I was in my second year and basically spent the whole year fangirling while my Biology grades were all perfect that year. Sadly he didn't teach my class for the final year :(

Aawh sooo many possibilities when Haise is the teacher and the main character is a student... But well... I can't make Haise a criminal! Apparently this is where we draw the line (after starring him in most of the lemons I wrote)...

It would be okay if it's just a one shot story, I suppose... I'm not judging though, if there's someone who write that kind of story I'd probably the first to read and vote, lol!

I'm also very thankful that you guys, being so kind, keep reading and voting and commenting each chapters. Lately I haven't been able to keep track and reply to each comments, I apologise, but I do read them all with a smile on my face! Mostly cackling because you guys are hilarious! I try to improve with the critical comments but really, most of the comments here are either as sweet as sugar (Suga?) or just plain funny. Thank you so much!

ALSO lots of love for our old Shin! Wow! Can't believe it, that really makes me soooo happy! I don't know why he ends up mancrushing on Haise, lol! I never planned for this to happen. Shin, you deliberately disobey me.

And now we have Mii-chan. I don't know if I should regard her as an OC, but as much as I love her, I don't think I can. Because Mii-chan is another reader-chan, I think... It's like an alternative route, for those who like Sougo (or pity him, haha) and wants to see more of him.

Hm, does it mean that Mii will eventually end up with Sougo? Well... I don't know either! It's not unusual for characters to go and decide things on their own. She might change her mind about hating rich kids and go get some action with that red haired guy. Or she could go and chase Shin? Mii and Gin would make a cute pair too, in my opinion. Omg both of them are so immoral it'd be hilarious.  (Seems like Sougo x Light = otp)

Someone pointed out that the name "Mii" was from your avatar (or profile?) in Nintendo Wii. Yes that is exactly it! It's like "me". Haha I'm so smart ... (I'm such a loser)

I think I accidentally wrote a bit too long for this author note. I initially just wanted to say thanks and apologize that I haven't been able to update much more. I also have that Kuroko no Basuke series to finish. It's only a short one and few more chapters then I'll be free from it... I miss summer holiday when I had all the time in the world. Haha.

So thanks guys, you are wonderful. I read some people saying that they wanted to make doujinshi or fics/drabbles about some characters from this series? Mii or Shin? Or anyone else that I don't own here. I just want to say that I support you 100%! Please do write or draw or anything else, whichever that may conver your inspirations! I'll be waiting to fangirl over it! :D

P.S. Please comment here if you have any suggestions or you want to discuss headcanons or give critiques to the story etc! Merci! (Tres bien, tremolo, calmato! Everyone has their inner Tsukiyama,  go all out! Haha)