Part 12: Which one?

You know what this means... Haise is currently... without any clothes on *coughs*

Oh my gosh I kinda want him to talk to me right now. Gyaah now I'm the pervert...? What have you done to me, you handsome ghoul creature...

Ginpachi-sensei was still teasing Haise about his popularity at our school, his fans ranged from young students to middle-aged teachers. Hm... It's not surprising... He had the look and very nice personality as well... I thought to myself, it's weird because usually popular guys weren't my type. I also wondered if he had many lovers before... or if he's seeing anyone else now?

But that thing could wait. What's happening at this exact moment was much more important. That mischief Ginpachi started to discuss about... "man" stuff...

Apparently Sougo got out of the pool and started to wash his hair. Ginpachi commented, "Oh, not bad Sougo, for a growing kid you sure are rivaling us here. Let me see who's got the biggest manhood among us."

Eh?

"Let me see yours, Haise."

Ehhhh?

"I'm not leaving this water!"

"Then I'll have to feel it with my hand, I'll know how big it is."

WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THERE??

I could hear them laughing and making splashes, probably wrestling: one trying to touch the other and the other one trying to avoid it.

This was like that typical onsen scene in mangas where girls were feeling each other's boobs and having fun and stuff. BUT BETTER. For obvious reasons.

"So noisy you bunch of old men," remarked Sougo. "Obviously mine is the biggest."

"No no no, let me see again," Ginpachi said, "Well it's safe to say that mine is huge compared to you two."

"Well you are taller than us," Haise responded.

Why are you agreeing with him so easily, Haise?? Have more self confidence!

"You said that without even looking properly at any of our cocks," Sougo told Haise off.

No, Sougo, he's right for not staring at other people's private parts. Please learn from Haise's good manner.

"But between you two..." Ginpachi started examining again, "I can't tell which one I prefer, see, yours is more lengthy... on the other hand, yours has bigger girth..."

OMG who has which?? Gin guy, do your job properly and mention names instead of pronouns!

"Gin-san, this is embarrassing. Let's stop," Haise begged.

"What are you talking about? We see each other's all the time. Don't you remember when we did this and that?" asked Gin-san.

"No, please don't create things I don't remember doing..." Haise sounded more amused than angry.

"Then maybe I'll refresh your memory? Hai~se~♡?"

"I'm okay thanks," Haise chuckled.

"... You guys are disgusting. I'm going to bed," Sougo decided to leave.

"Bye bye..." said Gin, a bit cutely.

A few minutes later, him and Haise started a conversation again.

"I wish I brought a book here, it'd be nice to read when relaxing in this warm water," Haise sighed.

"Haise," Gin sounded more serious now, "How are you coping at school?"

"I quite enjoy teaching..."

"You look much happier lately," the older teacher seemed sincere.

"Really? Ha ha..." Haise was shy.

"Yeah, like a teenage girl in love."

Haise laughed.

"Are you seeing someone?"

Wow Gin-san brought up another exciting topic. I kinda want to know, but afraid to know too. Please Haise please be single!

"Not really..."

"Not really? Which one is it?"

"Well I'm not dating anyone... You know I'm not good at this kind of stuff, but... there is someone I'm interested in at the moment."

It's like a piece of metal had just pierced into my body. He liked someone... I felt a rush of jealousy filling my chest.

"Oh? That's new," Gin was surprised. "Who is it?"

"If I tell you now, I'd be self-conscious whenever the three of us are at the same place."

So the person he likes is a mutual friend? Probably someone from this school too...

"I see. Does she know that you... have a different kind of appetite?"

Unless they implied that Haise was some kind of an addict, I could only assume that Gin also knew about Haise being a ghoul.

"Yes, and she's so cool about it. I guess that makes it easier for me to be comfortable around her."

Aha, so it's a she! Wait, this is not the important bit of the information. How many people know that Haise's a ghoul?

"Sounds great, just go for it, man."

"But I think maybe she likes someone else..."

"Are they dating?"

"Don't think so, but they are quite close."

"Okay I like you, Haise, not in a sexual way, but I'd choose you over most people I know. You gotta tell me who this guy is. If he's a jerk, then you have to keep charging and ignore him. Get the girl."

Haise let out a small laugh, "I really appreciate your love confession, Gin-san."

"So, who's the guy we want to get rid of?"

"Mm...," he hesitated a bit, "It's the student we just compared our manhood with."

Sougo??

"Sougo??" Gin seemed to read my mind. "Haise... we need to find out if the girl likes length or girth more."