Part 48: Tch

Somehow Haise managed to calm the messy situation. He explained to Kirei that it's just Gin's idea of a joke, and ordered all the students to go back to their classes. They're all groaning in disappointment because the show's over.

"Your boyfriend is such a party-pooper," commented Sougo, before he too was ushered back to his class.

"I heard that," warned Haise.

"My boyfriend is a man magnet," I let out a deep breath.

"And I heard this one too," Haise turned to me. "I'm right here."

"Everybody loves Sasaki-sensei!" I said it out loud.

"Yeaaaaah!" Some guys cheered at my declaration from inside their class.

I laughed, "I love this school."

Haise looked at me and smiled, "Me too."

But the next day when I repeated the same statement, Haise couldn't say "me too" anymore.

For he was speechless upon discovering "SasaGin" and "GinSe".

Here's what happened. Chiyo and Mikorin came to me and showed me this "fan arts" and even some "fanfics" of Haise and Gin as romantic partners or even just in a bromance relationship.

I couldn't stop laughing and getting excited over it. Some of the stuff were actually very artistic.

"I don't understand..." Haise gave up and just let me show him all these pictures on my phone. I specifically came to his office desk for this.

"SasaGin is just Sasaki and Gin mushed together. GinSe is Gin and Haise. Simple," I tried to lecture this teacher on 'Shipping 101'.

"Why do you need two names?"

"SasaGin is when Sasaki-sensei tops and Gin-sensei bottoms, while GinSe---"

"Okay stop!" Haise put his palm on my cake hole. "I don't want to know more."

"But you might like it, they have headcanons and stuff..."

"They have weapons??"

"No---uh," I was thinking of how headcanons can hurt you real bad sometimes, "Yeah, sort of."

"I really don't get it," Haise shrugged. "But I suppose you told Mitsu about this?"

"Yeap."

"Don't tell me she's also making fanarts..."

"Surprisingly, no. She said her One True Pair (OTP) is Haise x Juuzou. So she considers you and Gin as BROTP, like OTP but bro. Mitsu also asked me if I wanted to be part of her OT3 like Me x Haise x Juuzou but that is too weird even for me..."

Haise was speechless for a moment, then commented, "Shouldn't you be upset about all this? I'm your true pair."

And I'm the captain of the HaiShin ship.

"I am a girl with a big heart," I put my hand on my chest, closed my eyes peacefully and curved a graceful smile.

Haise stared at me judgingly.

"That look is uncalled for," I acted offended and we both laughed.

"Oh look at the happy couple," Gin-sensei entered the teacher's room and approached us.

"Where's your 'plus one', Gin-san?" Haise teased him.

"If you mean Kirei-sensei, she said she didn't like 'bent' guys and now she's found another target," Gin replied. "Thanks for that, Haise."