Part 56: Gin is Fin

"Gin-san, I don't think we're supposed to do this," I whispered as we sneaked into the school. "Haise said we should stay at home."

"Calm down. Do you do everything Haise tells you to do?" Gin walked carefully so his wounds wouldn't hurt as much.

"Of course! He's the boss!"

"Oh? Has he ever asked you to do anything kinky?"

"I'm not discussing this with you."

"He does, doesn't he," Gin raised and lowered his eyebrows rapidly, and did the 'if you know what I mean' face.

"If you know already, stop asking," I tried not to laugh. "Anyway, if Haise is angry –which he will- I'm blaming you."

"I thought we're in this together! We're both worried about the students, that's why we're here, right?" Gin scratched his head.

"I come here to play with the Suzuya squad," I replied silently.

"Actually I want to see them in action too," Gin teehee'd.

"We are so dead when Haise finds out," I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst.

"If. If Haise finds out," Gin hoped for the best.

It's 9ish in the morning. Haise and Juuzou left the house half an hour ago, sending all four members of the squad to patrol around the school. From there, the two leaders would go and track down the enemy base.

Gin and I were supposed to stay at Haise's place for safety. The permhead teacher was still injured and because Haise knew what kind of things Gin would pull, I was assigned to be his supervisor.

Clearly I had failed. I had one job and I blew it off. I felt like Phil Tippett, the dinosaur supervisor of the Jurassic Park. All of the dinosaurs were running free. Just like Ginpachi here.

"Where are you heading to, Gin-Rex?"

"School canteen, of course! I just remembered the special dessert for today is strawberry shortcake!" His eyes turned into anime eyes.

"What? You just ate a whole Victorian sandwich cake literally an hour ago!"

"Please do not tell lies. I ate half a cake. Because I had to share with Suzuya Juuzou-kun, remember?"

What else could I say, he was right.

At the canteen, though, we spotted three men dressed in black (but kinda funky) uniform sitting on the corner table. I recognized one of them.

"Tamaki-senpaaaiii!" I waved to Tamaki Mizurou, the ikemen member of the Suzuya squad.

"Sasaki-san's girlfriend?" He waved back. "I thought you used to call me by my first name?"

"Yeah but now we're in a school setting. That makes you Tamaki-senpai and you run a host club," I giggled as Gin and I approached their table.

"Oh, kiss kiss fall in love!" The brown-haired man got the Ouran High School Host Club reference. "Well, allow me to introduce you my handsome hosts for today," he said again, pointing at his two friends.

The short one with blond hair was Nakarai Keijin – "he's a sadist," added Mizurou, to which Nakarai smacked his side. Meanwhile, the tall one with purplish cut was Mikage Miyuki. The more you know: Suzuya Squad edition.

"What is your specialty?" Gin asked the later as they shook hands.

"Dear me, your aura is quite dark. Beware of the rotation of Venus and the diamond rains in Saturn today," Mikage looked genuinely worried at the permhead.