Part 27: Finally

What... did he say?

I wanted to make sure that it wasn't a dream. Or make sure that if it was, I wouldn't wake up too soon.

"Haise...?" I waited for more reaction of his, so that I knew I wasn't being pranked.

"Do you... not like me?" Haise looked down, putting his hand at the side of his face.

Right then I realized that this was not a joke. Sasaki Haise, the man who frequented my dreams, wanted me to be his.

On top of that, he's worried that I wasn't attracted to him. How humble could a man be? Had he ever looked at himself? I saw nothing but perfection.

"How can anyone not like you..." I whispered these words; not ironically, but with genuine wonder.

I touched his hand that was placed on his right cheek, giving it my all to keep looking into his eyes. "I've been attracted to you ever since the first time we met," I confessed.

For a second, Haise blushed. But he didn't stay submissive for long. He cupped my cheek softly with his left hand, pulling my face towards his.

"Then," he said in hushed voice, those dark grey eyes fixed on my lips, "can I do this?"

He kissed me.

So this is what a kiss feels like...
His lips are so soft and warm...
Ah he's nibbling my lips with his...
He's very gentle...
Oh!

I jumped a little when Haise's tongue touched the slit between my lips. I was still exploring the sensation of our innocent dry kisses, so his advance was quite surprising for me. It made me nervous. What if my mouth smelled bad?

"S-sorry," Haise broke away from me, looking embarrassed. He loosened his tie, letting in some cold air. I could understand; my whole body was also burning.

"No, I'm sorry... I, uh... liked it." I was too shy to look at his face.

"Please don't encourage me," Haise closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I don't know what I will end up doing."

--"Just do it"--

I heard a muffled voice, coming from outside the bedroom. Haise walked to the door and opened it, revealing his other guests in eavesdropping position. Except that Hanbee was covering Juuzou's ear and Link helped to restrain the boy so he wouldn't escape from the audio censoring.

"Ah, hello," Mizurou tried to give an excuse, "We're just... wondering where the toilet is. Ha ha." He turned to the others, "It's not here, guys, let's try other rooms."

"Hanbee would rather tell the truth, Sasaki-san wouldn't be fooled easily," said Hanbee.

Mizurou sighed. He's too tired to explain that we all knew they were eavesdropping anyway. "You're just as innocent as Suzuya-san..." he said to Hanbee.

Juuzou looked at both his subordinates, "I'm not a child!" then proceed to Link, "And I'm like five years older than you."

"Wait, how old is Juuzou-kun?"

"About the same as me," Haise replied. He seemed to enjoy people's astonishment of Juuzou's babyface.

"Tell me the location of the Fountain of Youth..." I pleaded Juuzou.

"They say falling in love makes you look younger too," Mizurou spoke behind his hand to Link, but his eyes were teasing Haise and I.

Link grinned and nodded in agreement.

"Come on, let's continue our game and leave them alone," Juuzou decided to be the mature one.

They left.

I had warmed up to Haise for these past days but after our confessions, it's somewhat awkward again. So I wandered around the bedroom, avoiding eye contact with the man and busied myself checking the bookshelf.

"Your bookshelf is really full," I pointed out the multi-layered book placements.

Haise called my name, asking for my attention. He's sitting on the bed and gestured me to do the same. When I did, he held my hand.

"I... I've never been in a relationship before," he said. "I hope I won't disappoint you."

"I'm the one who should be worried, you know what I'm like. Clumsy and ungraceful," I laughed. "I... never had a boyfriend either... But don't worry, I read enough shoujo manga and fanfictions to guide me!"

Haise chuckled, "I am in your care then."

'Maybe I should research more under the tentacles category...' I thought, making joke to myself. But it made me go red and Haise noticed.

"Why is your face red? Hm?" He teased. "Are you thinking about ecchi stuff?"

"N-nah..!" I pushed him away.

"So impure!" He pretended to tell me off.

"No you're the impure one, you're hentai! Tentacles hen-- tai...." I immediately regretted my word choice and covered my mouth with both palms.

"What??" Haise was between amused and disbelief that I related him with those slimy things. "I don't have---" then the realization struck him. He stared at me.

Still gagging my mouth with both hands, I shook my head in panic, wanting to say that I didn't actually relate his fleshy weapon with hentai. [Gosh this sentence sounds so wrong]

But of course Haise wouldn't let me off with this. He wore an evil grin, "Oh you are such a pervert! And I thought you're an innocent little lady. What do I do with you?"

Do something with your kagune.

Noooo, stop coming up with funny remarks! Hands, never let go of my cake hole or I'll make a fool of myself again.

Haise laughed and tried to release my hands from my face. "Stop putting your mouth in prison."

We wrestled for a bit before I surrendered. Tired of giggling, I threw myself back and laid on the bed. For a second or two, I let my mind wandered while staring at Haise's bedroom ceiling.

Are we a couple now? I can't believe it. I'm so excited and so... happy.

Haise laid next to me, leaning his arm on the bed. He gave me a smile and said

"You make me so happy."