20.5 : Haise's point of view

Sasaki Haise's mind was wandering on the journey home from the school trip.

:

Since the first time I met her, I wanted her.

Her taste, her personality, her colorful emotions, her scent... I want all of her.

The way she talks, the way she acts, the way she cares about me... I want to make her mine.

But I suppose you can't just claim someone as yours after you know them for only a few days.

If I don't do this carefully, I might lose her. I have to keep myself calm and act cautiously.

The school trip has brought us closer, but something is bugging me.

The person we met at the amusement park... He's only a human but he tastes dangerous. And I have a bad feeling that we haven't seen the last of him.

Because of that, I almost lost control. Last night in her room, I really wanted to make her mine. So no one else can take her away from me. Not that person.

After last night, she might be avoiding me. I didn't get to see her this morning...

Ah. I should apologize to her once we arrive.

:

There she is, looking tired... I hope she's alright.

Her sleepy face is so cute.

Uh that kid Sougo is right behind her.

Why does she smell like him?

:

"Do you want me to eat you?"

What have I done? I hope I haven't scared her away. I'm just...

a little bit jealous...

because she has his scent all over her. What did they do in the bus?

"P-please give me a few days to cleanse myself," she replied. "So I'll taste superdelicious!"

I adore her.

She always finds a way to calm all the troubles. Heavy and awkward situations are gone in a blink.

"I won't eat you like that, it'd be a waste."

"You... want to eat me while I'm eating?" she asked.

"What kind of logic is that?"

"Gourmet logic. I read it in a manga."

I laughed. She's so adorable.