Part 40: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Haise, you need to tone down the sexy."

"What?"

"You're breaking many maidens' hearts."

"..."

Haise visited me at lunchbreak like he promised, and I greeted him with this conversation.

"Don't tell me you don't realize you're hot."

"Er... I'm not into selfcest?" He joked.

[A/N: Haise why... I totally ship Kanekicest...]

"I didn't mean it to that extreme," I acted surprised, "but good to know what's on your head! - many Haise's making out with each other..."

"Stop it!" Haise cringed. "And I'm not sexy... I'm not muscular enough, I don't have chin cleft or thick eyebrows or any other cool guy's features."

"We need to work on your definition of 'sexy'."

"I was describing Superman? Or Thor. Captain America... They're all popular men, right?" Haise asked innocently. "I'm also... short."

I was in the middle of drinking my tea when he mentioned "short". I chocked.

"Are you okay?" He came closer to check on me.

"I don't think you're... short," I had to say it. Even when it's hard to talk when coughing and my face was all red. "At least not before I've properly checked," I mumbled to myself.

Me internally: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I was talking about my body height," Haise sounded so done. "How do you manage to make everything sound perverted??"

I giggled. "You know, people my age, it's normal."

"You're not a high school boy hitting puberty!" Haise couldn't help but smile too.

"Are you saying that your mind is spotless clean?" I challenged him.

Haise moved back a little. "... I am decent."

"Oh? Define 'decent'," I teased more. "Don't you think about erotic things every now and then? Or perhaps... even all the time."

"I... I don't have time for this silly thing," he escaped from the topic. "Besides, we're at school-"

"I'll talk about this again when we leave school, yaaay-"

Haise pulled my hand to bring my face to his. And then he silenced me by shoving his tongue into my mouth.

After a minute of heated kiss, he said, "Don't tease me too much."

"Or what, you're going to do that again?" I sassed him. "I might just tease you some more."

It seemed that even though Sasaki Haise can be both submissive and dominant, today he decided to be the latter. Not wanting me to win this game, he cornered me into the infirmary bed. I lost balance when my legs hit the edge, causing me to fall sitting on the bed.

He kissed me for the second time, pushing me backwards until my whole body was lying on the soft mattress. While we explored each other's tongue, Haise placed my arms above my head, then with his right hand he pinned both my wrists to the bed.

His lips left mine. Before I could protest and asked for them back, he licked my neck. He went for that certain spot just above my collarbone, which made me extra ticklish. He sucked on it, all the while moving his tongue against my skin. I knew it'd leave a mark afterwards.

Haise is giving me a hickey...

"H-Haise..."

He didn't want me to make any noise. So he made our lips meet again. Even more aggressive than before. He touched me even more than before.

Yes, his free left hand was trailing the side of my chest, down to my waist and my hip and ... missing my backside, he went through the front route. His fingers were feeling my pubic area through my office skirt. But not for long. They quickly reached inside; now only my underwear stood between Haise's fingers and my---

Haise touched my slit through the panties.

I tried not to moan out loud, still aware that we're in a school infirmary, and there's a classroom at the other side of the wall.

I opened my eyes to question him.

Haise are you sure? We're in my workplace! This will be the first time you touch me directly down there, and you want it to be at this kind of situation? Where we can get caught at any time??

I love it.

My heart was racing. I was anticipating when Haise would actually touch me, skin to skin...

But he didn't.

He kept his fingers outside the fabric; although, this didn't mean that he's doing it half-heartedly. His hand seemed to know where to be and what to do...

I could hear the friction between his fingers and my panties and my wet---

"Ahn..." Haise was the one who let out a silent groan. He pressed his crotch hard against my thigh, while his fingers were still stroking me down there.

The feel of his erection against me, his blushed face and his skillful touch were too much for me to contain. Already on the brink of orgasm, I desperately looked for something to muffle the incoming moan, and found Haise's shoulder.

When my boyfriend's fingers rubbed against my clit again, I reached climax. Haise could feel my crotch throbbing from coming so hard; a smirk formed on his lips.

"Did I teach you a lesson?" He whispered.

"Yes," I panted, "Sensei..."

.

.

.

"Actually," I said after I could breathe normal again, "I was the one who proved my point: you're also dirty-minded!"

"What?" Haise was about to protest.

"You initiated naughty things in school environment, at school hours," I whispered into his ears.

He pretended not to hear and looked at the ceiling.

"Also," I added, "Thanks to you, Sasaki-sensei, now I have to go commando for the rest of the day."

His cheeks reddened. "D-don't you have, like, a spare pair?"

I coughed, "I don't go around carrying extra panties just in case I.... soil the ones I'm wearing." Now he got me embarrassed too.

"If possible, don't leave this room until school ends," Haise pleaded me. "Also, lock that window just in case that shinigami wants to come in again."

"Are you jealous?" I teased him. I didn't mind this side of Haise.

"I... I can't bare the thought of something happening when you're out and going commando..." He covered his eyes with his palm. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done the thing..."

"You also gave me a hickey," I continued to tease him.

"I'm not sorry for that one," he came back from remorse-ville.

"What?? Then I'm not sorry for biting your shoulder!" I was about to apologize for that too.

"To think that you're the one who did the biting first," he chuckled.

I pretended to gasp, "You planned to bite me first? I knew you wanted to eat me, I knew it."

"Really? Cause it looks like you're the one who's very keen when you sunk your teeth on me, while coming at the same time."

"Aack--!" I didn't know how to respond in between all the embarrassment.

"It was very hard too," Haise continued his harrassment.

"It's just a bite! You regenerate anyway, why--"

"Oh I wasn't talking about the bite," he winked.

He ran away before I could get him.