Part 37: Three visitors

I was sitting on my desk chair, facing the window. The door was behind me. Someone came in without knocking, but before I could turn around and check, the person had already threw his body on my back.

His hands were hanging from my shoulders and his head on top of mine, pushing my face down. I recognized his familiar scent and the weight of his extremities.

Haise let out a long sigh. "I'm so tired......"

His head was still lounging around on top of my head, so I couldn't really move. "Y-you're heavy... what is this position..."

"This is the charging position... I'm charging my battery," he replied lazily.

"How long is the charging time, may I ask," I struggled to let out the words with my chin pressed against my neck. "Because you're about to damage the socket."

Haise laughed and lifted his head, "Sorry... But your hair smells so nice."

Diddly darn it. I can never be mad at him. For the two+ months we're going out, we've never really fought because he's very patient with me and he's also too cute, so I never had the chance to get really annoyed.

"Are you here to have a little rest?" I asked.

I knew he had five lessons back-to-back, not to mention the exams coming up next week. It must have been hell for both students and teachers.

"I need to be back at class in few minutes," he took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. "I just came here to recharge."

"Recharge?" I sat him down on my chair and massaged his back. "Like this?"

"Yes this is good too, but..." He turned the chair around to face me, then sneakily poked the back of my knees with his leg. As a result, I fell on top of him. Haise caught me to land safely into his arms, "this is better."

Now sitting on his lap, I warned him, "This is too comfortable, I might keep you here forever."

"Forever?" He grinned. "That is a very long time."

"Well you can choose: forever, or for eternity; I'm flexible."

He laughed, then hugged me tight, leaning his head on my shoulder. We didn't move for a minute.

"I need to go back to class now," Haise sighed. "I really shouldn't have done this, it's unprofessional." He regretted leaving the class for like three minutes to come see his girlfriend.

"I enjoyed every second of it," I winked, trying to make him feel better. "What are the students doing?"

"I asked them to do some quizzes, it'll keep them occupied for 10 minutes or so."

"It's fine then, don't feel so guilty," I kissed his cheek before he's going.

"Thanks," he smiled. "I feel less tired now. I'll keep coming back to recharge!" He stole a quick kiss from my lips and left.

Not long after, someone knocked on the door and opened it before I even answered.

A young woman came in; she had pinkish blonde hair the length of her shoulders. It was straight and neatly styled. She's wearing white shirt that was a bit too thin; you could see her laced pink bra. Her nude-colored miniskirt matched her stiletto heels.

Is there a teacher this sexy and well-dressed in this school? Damn I feel so ugly being in the same room with her.

"... Sensei?" She called my name. Ah her voice is kinda sexy too.

"Y-yes?" I got nervous talking to a person this sparkly. "What can I help you with?"

"Oh pardon me, I'm a new teaching assistant, my name is Kirei Asuka." She walked towards me, then bent down a little (since she's taller) until we're face to face. "I thought you'd be prettier but now I'm even less worried."